JERK NEXT DOOR(2)

Now I think I'm having a mental breakdown because the thought of me living in the same house with Jake..  What if we... No no I shook the thought outta my head.  This thing with Jake might just turn out to be mere infatuation.. Well whatever it is, I like the feeling..

As we turned into their driveway,my heart literally jumped into my mouth because he was standing there starring at me with those eyes that were piercing my soul.. 

When we arrived he walked towards us
"welcome Barbara. Hey Alli"
"Uhm eh eh"..i couldn't form words with my mouth.. I started stuttering..

"Hey Lance.. You ready?"
"Sure thing Rich let's get going".

With that my mom turned towards me and said
"Alli you be a good girl OK?"
"Sure thing ma.. Safe trip.. See you dad"..
"We love you"
"love you too"

And with that they set off and were on their way leaving just me and Jake to get settled in..

"Alright get your things let me show you to your room".

It was my second time in this house of third time actually, the first time I was actually hungover..

Coming to this house again still had that awesome feeling and I can't believe am going to be staying here for the next two weeks
"Do you mind keeping up"

The sound of his voice brought me back to reality and then I realized I've been standing and drooling at house.

We were finally able to take my luggage  upstairs and my room was directly opposite Jake's room.
"I'll leave you to get settled in.. I'll be downstairs if you want anything".

What you should know at this point was that I was already having crazy imaginations about living next door to Mr. Popular.. I just hope this next 2 weeks are not going to change everything..