*@SilvazeBoomLover Contest Entry*

This is for SilvazeBoomLover's Contest. To be honest, this is the first time entering an art contest.

Also, the pic is Felis but as a Princess of Sol, holding the Jeweled Scepter.

Name: Princess Felicia "Felis" The Cat
Species: Cat
Hobby: Playing her violin mostly and learning/training to be the new heir of Sol.
Gender: Female
Parents: Cinos The Werehog (CaesarPOTA2011's OC) & Blaze The Cat
Friends: Speed The Werehog, Blur The Wereturtle, Metallica The Hedgehog, Sonadilver The Ultimate Hedgehog Lifeform, Adam The Hedgehog, Aurora/Rory The Hedgehog (A different hedgie), Metal Jr The Hedgehog, Blizzard The Hedgewolf, and Gaia The Angelhog
Backstory: After she grew from birth at the age 14, Felis was destined to be the New Princess of Sol. She was nicknamed "Felis" because it was short for "Felicia" and that she was a cat. She is one of the 8 children of Cinos and Blaze. She also has 6 Werehog/Hogwolf brothers named Steeljaws, VulpinWolfbane, Howler, Alpha, and Husky. She usually acts her mother at her siblings, but releases her funny wild side when she frees animals from zoos with her father. When she said goodbye to her dear friends, Felis was sad but she told them that she would write to them of how she's feeling or how it is being a Princess. At some days, she would visit Mobius for her 6 brothers, her best friends, even her caring boyfriend, Sonadilver The Ultimate Hedgehog Lifeform. Felis missed everyone after her coronation. The only one is allowed to visit the castle was Blaze The Cat, her loving feline mother with the elemental power of fire.

After 4 years, she had married Sonadilver, and had two kids named Serena/(Pyro) The Hedgecat and Sean The Hedgecat. The all lived happily till this day. "Just like my Goduncle Stitch said to me" she spoke to her children, "Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten." And throughout her life, Felis remembers those spoken words, all year long, time to time, and day by day, till the last day of her life.

Life Quote: "The world is like wood, waiting to be burned by the fire until it fades away."

~Felis

So, SilvazeBoomLover, what do you think of Felis?