Chapter 1

"Mom please!" I pleaded.

"NO! You don't deserve to go out!" She yelled in my face.

"W- why not? Why don't I deserve it?!" I muttered.

"Because, Bella you are a selfish piece of trash you just need to go away from me and get out of my life!" She snapped.

"Why do you hate me mom?" I whispered.

She looked down at me and slapped my cheek. A tinge of heat raced across my face. "I just told you. You. Are. A. Piece. Of. Trash. Do you not listen?" She said coldly.

"I hate you!" I screamed and ran into my room. I slammed my door shut and slid down onto the floor. Letting the tears flow down freely. I hear her screaming rude comments to me through the door.

I got up off the rug covered floor and locked my bedroom door. I walked into my bathroom and looked through the cabinets and shelves looking. I sat on the cold tile floor and brought it to my wrist..

The cold, smooth, sharp texture made me shiver under it's touch.

I dug it into my skin, I closed my watery eyes due to the pain. I opened them and saw blood run down my skin. I leaned my head against the blue painted wall and sighed in relief.

I did it 5 more times then finally got up. I dropped the razor in the toilet and flushed it. I turned the sink on and put my wrist under the cold water.

A jolt of pain shot up through my arm and I put my free hand up to my mouth to cover my screams. I turned the water off and exited the bathroom.

I sat on my bed and cried.

Cried for hours on end.

I haven't done anything to her. I've been nothing but good to her, but yet she hates me.I do everything I'm told. Yet she treats me like trash. Maybe I am a piece of trash.

Why was I put on this world? Everyone hates me. God, even my mom hates me!

I always think if my father was here everything would be okay. But sadly no, and he won't come back.

But I'll see him sooner than later.

One of these days, I'll see him!

 ------------------------

It'll get longer as time goes on!

Stay strong beauts. I'm here if you need to talk, inbox me on here or kik me taylorxoxo13

xxx Taylor