Welcome

My heart about stopped. I blinked at her in disbelief. "Is that a yes or should I revoke my offer?" She slyly smirk crossing her arms.
"No! I mean yes! I meant no don't revoke it" I jabbered shaking my head. Suddenly, two strong arms wrapped around my body shaking me around. "I'm so happy! Case, we're going to be a family!" Tae smiled. Tae smelled like fresh laundry, being in his arms made my cheeks feel really hot. My head laid a little bit above his chest so I could faintly hear his heart beat. I wanted to stay in his arms forever but he broke the hug and grabbed my arm leading me into a room down the hall. "Guys did you see?! Wasn't I persuasive?!" Tae grinned pulling me into a room with the rest of the Bts members crowded on a couch facing a large monitor viewing the room I just performed in. One of the members instantly shot up at the sound of Tae's voice and came over to us.
"Welcome to Bts. I'm Jimin!" He grinned puckishly at me. Jimin was taller than me but not by a lot his beautiful smile took up his whole face, I couldn't take my eyes off of him.
"Thank you, I'm Case Yuu." I blushed feeling my cheeks heat up again.
"Isn't this great Jiminnie?" Tae grinned at his hyung. This was so overwhelming knowing that I was in the same room as BTS. They all looked even more stunning in person than they did through a tv screen.
Just then a voice spoke up sending chills up my spine "Actually, Tae it's not. This is not great news at all." The boy quit pacing from the begin the couch running his fingers through his hair. He was insanely tall which made him even more intimidating. "Tae you know I'm the leader. So, that means I call the shots. You didnt even consult the rest of the group you know how selfish are you?" He barked avoiding eye contact with me. Everyone was silent for what felt like hours. No one moved, Namjoon just continued looking at Tae in disgust while the other members looked away in fear. I was so mad how could Namjoon talk to Tae like that? He was supposed to be a leader not a dictator. No one was doing anything Tae continued to stare into Namjoon's lifeless eyed as the other members sat still not willing to help Tae or even standup for him.
Without thinking I yelled at, "Shut Up!" at Namjoon realizing no one was going to do anything.
Namjoon turned to me in disbelief. He looked even more angry. His lifeless eyes cutting through every inch of my body. With his long legs he stepped over the couch and in two steps he was towering over me not breaking eye contact. He bent over me. He was so close I could hear the sound of him gritting his teeth. "Excuse me?" he growled breath heavy on my face.
I wasn't going to back down to him he wasn't the leader I thought he was he was just some narcissistic bully.
"You're such an ass! Tae and everyone else here is suppose to be your family not your slaves! You think just because you're leader you're better than everyone else, but you're not! No here has to listen to you!" I screamed trying to stand my ground.
Namjoon then grabbed the collar of my shirt into his fist raising his other arm to hit me. I was so scared I closed my eyes clenching my teeth together. His breath became heavier I knew he was going to do it.
"NAMJOON! Stop!" I tore my eyes open looking for the source of the voice and saw Jin on his feet his arms crossed over his chest. "Fighting won't change anything. Case is apart of Bts now, you heard the higher ups. He's one of us now."
Namjoon stared at Jin for a while. I could feel his fist trembling. He released me with a push and walked away slamming the door behind him.
"Thank you-"
"You may be one of us now but I won't always be able to save you" Jin said walking past me and out of the room. I felt like running away I could feel the tears forming. I tried blinking them away without anyone noticing.
"Case don't be sad."Tae quietly said putting his hand on my shoulder. I had almost forgotten the room was still full of people. "Thank you for standing up for me, I owe you one." He weakly smiled at me pulling me in for another hug. I squeezed my eyes shut hiding my eyes in his shoulder so no one would see me cry.