Going to Thalias

"Travis?!" She shouted

"Annabeth?" He said

"Hows it been? You're a taxi driver now?"

"A taxi driver?' He sounded confused. He glances at his surroundings and laughed 

"Oh. Nah I'm not a taxi driver. Just helping my friend out. Hes sick and his boss wont let him take a break, so Im filling in for him. Im currently a teacher."

"A teacher? You?" Annabeth was kinda shocked. Travis was a friend from camp, and he was known as the troublemaker. All the councillors hated him because he constantly pranked everyone.

He laughed again "Yeah. I teach kinder gardeners. So whats up with you?" As he said this he started driving.

" Dont you need to enter the address in the GPS?"

"Nah I know where Thalia lives"

" You keep in touch?"

"Yeah. Now you gonna answer my question or not?"

Annabeth blushed " Well I'm an architect now, in Canada. I came here for a business trip."

When Annabeth said Canada, Travis' eyesbrows shot up

"Canada? Why there?"

"Its a beautiful place with a lot of architecture. It also ha-" Annabeth said (well started to say) defensively, until Travis cut her off.

"Shesh Annie, it was just a question"

"Dont call me that"

"Anyways, were here." He pulled up to a small but cozy bungalow type house. It was white with glass windows, had a huge pine cone tree up front. Annabeth remembered that pine trees were her favorite type of trees.

She saw two cars pulled up in the drive way and was confused. 

"Travis, whose car is that?"

" Oh thats Nicos. They've become close 'friends'" Travis said while wiggling his eyebrows

Why didnt she tell me? Annabeth wondered

She walked up to the door, and glanced back at Travis

" You coming?"

"Nah, gotta keep working" He flashed me a smile and drove away.

She opened the door to see Thalia and Nico on the couch watching lion king. Thalia was crying on Nicos shoulder. I stiffled a laugh.

"Hey"

"ANNABETH!" Thalia shouted, jumping off the couch causing Nico to fall off. She ignored that, wiped her tears, a bit embarrassed and ran to give me a bone crushing hug. 

"Geddoff me" Annabeth said muffled

"So whats going on here?" She said looking from Nico to Thalia

Thalias cheeks reddened. Nico got up and brushed off, he didnt hear the conversation Annabeth and Thalia were having. He said

"Well I'll give you some time to catch up. Bye Annabeth; Thalia"

As he left, Annabeth stared Thalia down

" So lets get you welcome here" Thalia said as she quickly avoided my gaze. 

She smirked and walked after her

Hey guys! As you guys might have noticed I switched between first person and third person. I might swich between, to see which one I'm more familiar with. So share this story if you like it and Read!!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Percy jackson or The Heros of Olympus series.