Chapter 3

*Madison POV

Never did I think that me, Madison Brooke, could be enjoying herself so much in a dirty cramped club, with thumping music(the kind that you could feel rattling your rib cage) and hundreds of sweaty bodies barley having room to move on the dance floor, yet here I am. I don't know if it was the multiple glasses of god knows what I'd consumed but I actually seemed to be having a good time.

I looked over to where Ali was, dancing upon some random, she caught my eye and smirked, a look that said "I told you so". Guess living a little wasn't so bad after all.

*Calum POV

I never got any trouble at the door of this place so hopefully the whole incident was forgotten, it had been a couple months of course it would have.

"Your round!" Me and Mike both shouted at once.

"Alright lads, save the domestic, I'll go" said Luke punching my shoulder. Good luck him getting served, he's the most baby faced out of all of us.

We sat at what used to be our regular booth, the girls clung onto our arms as we got seated on the leather sofas. It didn't take long for Mike to start flirting with his two girls, next ten minutes he'll be on both of them, I'd bet any money on that.

Luke returned with drinks, I was impressed.

"So are you two actually gonna get any girls tonight or what?" Mike spoke up over the loud music, trying to make a dig at the fact he already got two and me and Luke had non.Not entirely true, Luke had one but she decided to fuck off for some stupid reason.

" Yea, you know, we decided to wait and see if anything better would come up here" I returned the dig. The two girls who were seated next to Michael shifted a few inches away, the one looked pissed and the other who hadn't stopped blabbing all night had gone funnily quiet.

I decided to push it further and get a one up.

"Mike I thought you told me you'd called those two hot twins down from London, remember you said about how wild they were, or was that a lie and you didn't even bother to get their numbers?" I raise my brows. The one girl gets up, glares and claims she needs to use the bathroom. The other one sat forward and flickered her eyes to mike. He flipped me off and tried to talk his way out of the gullible lie I'd just told. I loved pissing him off, hell I loved pissing most people off.

Soon enough Luke very surprisingly returned with not only drinks but 2 hot blondes.

One came and perched next to me, I looked towards Luke and he gave me a wink before taking his girl out to the bathrooms. We started chatting about crap that I didn't care about, I at least pretended like I did.

"So, emma .."

"It's Emily"

"Whatever.. So 'Emily'..." I'd ran out of stuff to say, I was never ever good at small talk, pointless past time. She didn't seem to bothered though, as she started running her hand up and down my thigh, tease fully stopping each time she got near my crotch. I slipped my arm round her waist. I leant into her neck, planting wet kisses and nipping at the skin, yes I was aware we were in a packed club, but I didn't care much for what other people thought of me. Emily let out the tiniest gasp as I began sucking her neck, her hand responding seconds later as she palmed my crotch, instantly making me hard. I took my head away to lean in to her lips.That's when I saw her, little Madison Brooke.

*Madison POV

I returned with mine and Ali's drink she had asked me to buy, but by the time I returned to our booth she'd gone. I asked one of the guys sitting down if they'd seen her. He was so out of it, god knows what he'd taken. I scanned my eyes for Ali's bag. Gone. She wouldn't just totally leave me her all alone, especially as she was the one with the taxi money, would she ?I suddenly felt the air become a lot hotter and a lot thicker. My head started to spin and I noticed just how claustrophobic it was in here. I had to get out. Panic started to fill my body, I hadn't felt like this in a while, 2 years without a panic attack, just when I thought my life was back to normal. My breath started coming in short gasps. I had to get out. I saw the exit the other side of the room and I squeezed my way through the clustered bodies to get to it.I tried to calm my breathing and slow my heart, just when I thought I lost my sense of direction and went into a total down ward spiral I regained sight of the exit. Less than 15 feet and I would be out. That was if someone hadn't grabbed my arm moments before I got to the door.