I N S A N E:

Insane is a new book made by The Black Rose. It was written on the 1st of October 2015 and kept as a draft until today, the 11th of June 2016.

The cover is originally made by @oOGalaxyFoxOo so if you want to ask for covers, ask her right away.

This book was pruposely created as a FanFiction idea but became an original novel.

This story will be written on Quotev.com & FanFiction.com the first day this whole book is published on Wattpad.com.

Every week, a chapter will be published either Mondays or Thursdays, starting from the date of the Prologue's release.

Any copy-writing will be informed about from the readers or other people and will be immediately reported.

And a small note for the readers, especially: The Black Rose is still a teen and she is from Tunisia so if by any chance the first chapter was published earlier or later than your time, then you may know that either it's the difference of time in countries or the author is busy to completely publish the chapters. So we are sorry if  one of these two circumstances may happen.

All the chapters will be edited before being published, but if by any chance there was a grammar mistake, don't hesitate to inform the author in a comment below the chapter. It will be really grateful of you telling the author about it.

And any rude comments will be checked, if they are censored the commenter would be reported immediately. "Say something nice or just shut up."

Thank you for reading these important informations. I hope you enjoy reading the book until it fully comes out.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting another result

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting another result." ~Albert Einstein

I N S A N E

By: The Black Rose - LoveagentSusan2002

All Rights Reserved  ®