The Truth is Out

The King walked in with Neala (his bodyguard) right behind him. Everyone in the house even Kat bowed at the King welcoming him in. He went to sit on the sofa that Tris was crying behind and signed for Christian and I to come. Damion and Devaune had their eyes glued to Neala. Kat was hiding behind Damion not wanting to look at the King or Neala.

"My Children, how you grown since last year." The King said as he stood up to hug me and Chris (A.K.A Christian).

"Thank you, father." We said in union.

"My, my, who is this lovely little lady," Father said as he moved to look at Kat. "She looks to be about your age, Kris."

"My name is Kat, Kat Night." Kat replied moving to greet the King.

I saw Neala's eyes grow due to the smell of Kat. Neala looked like she knew Kat from somewhere.

"Kris, Child what has your eye?" Father asked making me look at him.

"Neala has my eye father" I replied getting a sigh from Neala.

"It is time to tell them anyways, Gorhra" Neala took her stand by father.

"Yes, it is time." Father closed the door that was still opening.

"Kat, how much do you know about your birth family?" Father asked.

"Not much, your highness." A voice came from behind me.

"Kris and Christian, how much do you know about our Family?" Father looked at us.

"Very little father." Christian said sounding bitter.

"I came here to tell Kat about her Family, Damion and Devaune about their family, and Kris and Christian about what's about happen to our family." Father said sounding so very sick.

"Father, are you alright?" Christian said sounding so worried.

"I am to die in 48 hours." Father spoke.

"Father, don't speak like that." I said.

"HE is back, Kris." father said with horror in his vocie.

"Father , he'll take her away!" I yelled.

"Who?" Damion, Kim, and Devaune said in union.

"My Bodyguard." I said quietly.

"The day she was born to this world, she left." Neala said as she moved to the window. "She left because she was born human and not a vampire. Gorhra smell that she was born human, but when her and Kris met they became like sisters. Kris knew she was born human and feared for her "sister's" life. See this Bodyguards are born the day of who they are to guard. When the Queen died bringing her little girl to the world, that was the last child born of your family, Kris. For me I was blessed with one more child, Damion."

"Mom, are you saying if the Queen lived I would have someone to guard?" Damion asked his mother.

"Yes, see this, our family Damion, guards their family." She replied.

"Who is Devaune guarding?" He asked again.

"Me" Christian spoke.

"OK, I see where Daimon and Devaune fits in all this, but you two said I play a part in all this. What part do I play?" Kat said as walked from behind Daimon.

Father and Neala looked at each other and sighed. Father was the one to speak because Neala had tears in her eyes.

"You are the one we are speaking of Kat. Your Kris' bodyguard." Father said as he grab and held Kat's hand.

"That's right, when I first smelled her tonight I was trying to remember when I smelled her smell before." I said betting in my mind that I was glowing with joy.

"If you say I am who you say I am, then why did I end up at the vampire hunters?" Kat almost yelled.

"Your were born human, so you couldn't stay in our world," Father stated "the sun will be up i have to go, come to the castle in a weeks time to learn more."

Father and Neala walk out the door and rest of us look at each other in puzzlement.

Chapter 4 is done, what you think of it?

'til Chapter 5 LOVE IN THE DARK!!!!!!!!

KyraRay21

P.S. Chapter 5 is going to be a bit long.!