Prolouge-Miranda's Story

Okay, here is the first part of my story (I'll add more, so keep checking back)...Hope you like it!!!

if you have any ideas please post them as a comment and I might include them in another chapter!!! P.S.S. If you like this, please vote for me!!!

PROLOUGE

She stood there with the knife in her hand. The cold, breezy air pushed at her back, like it was encouraging her to go on with what she had to do. She could feel the other girl's breath on her face, smell the fear. She should've just let go, get on with her life, get over him- if she could.

But of course, Miranda could never do that, never would. He was too much of her, if she let go of him, everything else in her would be shattered, like tiny pieces of glass; sharp, sharp glass.

But even if she pulled the knife down, so hard she could no longer feel that scared breath on her face, no more than an inch, I wouldn't change him. No, nothing would change him, not ever.

She pushed the negative thoughts away, and hoped, if she did do it, maybe, if she got away with it, he would come back to her. Or would he run away, like he did before...

Maybe, maybe, maybe, her heart thudded, but maybe not a sick voice said in her head, as Miranda pulled down the knife. And all that could be heard in that dark alleyway was a piercing scream, as one more person in the world fell dead.