chapter 30

(ALSO IF YOU HAVE EXO SING FOT YOU PLEASE PLAY IT FOR THIS CHAPTER THANK YOU!! ~do you guys want a Jungkook POV I haven't done that in a while oops)

Woozi was dead . no one could change that. No one could. The sub gang seventeen have lost another person they have lost 5 members now. Hoshi took it hard .
"He was always there for me ,we both where shy and not really social. I love him. I said it to late to him."
Suga took it far and always blamed himself. He started to curse himself everyday and sleep in woozi's room. He lost 2 people he loved most. Jungguk and Jihun.
"What is my life! I can't no more!" Suga ran to the bathroom and trashed it until he found what he was looking for.
"Hey, I never used you but my cousin used you before he killed himself."
It was a blade. A blade he used it . He pressed it against his skin feeling the cold blade going across his skin.
He felt it and started to cry thinking about what everything had happened to him. And remembers what he told woozi.

"My name is Min Yoongi. You are going to be my son okay? I'll protect you until I die okay?" He smiled at the little boy beside him. "Okay!" The boy answers back smiling and excited.

"Woozi please forgive me please" suga said softly before he fainted on the floor. He locked the door so he could be there but D.O was looking for him. He used his powers to try to find suga . no luck, D.O was scared.

It was the day to pick the coffin. It was hard for seventeen . they couldn't do it . They had to ask an upper gang Big Bang to help them.
Tomorrow will be the funeral , but will suga be alive for this?