Chapter 1

Everything comes to an end, like the school term. All the good-byes and the hugs and all the sayings like "see you next term", "i'll miss you", "come to my house" and especially "call me". I didn't witness any of these sayings because I had to go home early. It was sad leaving without even talking to the person you liked. When I was leaving he just looked at me with his kind eyes and I could tell he was saying good-bye to me with his thoughts.

   "I'll miss you" I said in my mind as I looked at him. I will miss him. Anyways, the trip ahead of me I didn't know it would take about 9 hours! 45 minutes were wasted driving through a city that had heaps of traffic.

  My family and I arrived at our destination at midnight. We arrived at our destination in what seemed like 20 hours! As I opened my car door I started to wrap my-self in a blanket using my free hand. I was super tired and my eye lids were super heavy.

  As I got out of the car I felt the cool air suddenly hit my skin. I said my  hello's to both my grandparents as they welcomed us into their house. It was warm in the house and once I stepped inside I could feel the warmth surrounding me. I walked into the bedroom I will be sleeping in and got changed into my pj's. Once I was dressed and ready I put myself into bed and slowly went to sleep...

   Please note this is a very short story and the parts aren't long... anyways thanks for reading and please follow me!! lolz :3 and again don't get mad because the parts in this story are short.

~Comment!

~Vote!

~Follow!

xxx