Episode 10: Interview for the Wives

Jaylen POV

So we're back in LA. The first thing we do is go to the radio interview and have a little interview with all of the wives. Just about the show, drama, and the kids.

No ones POV

Interviewer: hey y'all I'm here with the four women who are the backbone of Mindless Behavior. And the stars of their own show MB Wives. So welcome the wives themselves.

MB Wives: hey y'all

Interviewer: so I'm a take a few callers. Caller # 1 you on the air.

Caller: this question is for Jaylen. I know you and Roc just had a son. What's the best part of having a newborn son?

Jaylen: it's fun. And waking up to seeing your son's face every morning is very rewarding.

Interviewer: caller # 2

Caller: My question is to Kyra and Jaylen, and Yasmin. I'm also from Compton how do y'all do it. Coming from nothing and turning it into something?

Kyra: you have to put your mind into the work and don't let no one tear you down while you do it. Cause without that strong foundation you ain't getting no where.

Jaylen: just work hard and strive strive strive.

Yasmin: put your mind into your goals and you can do it.

Interviewer: so ladies tensions?

Jaylen: yes. Only one in the wives. Four against one

Interviewer: how are the fans?

Yasmin: the fans are like family. They keep it real and they are just like cousins.

Interviewer: Jaylen how is your son?

Jaylen: Jayceon is fine. He's spoiled.

Interviewer: well thanks guys for y'all time and hope to you five again soon.

Jaylen POV

Great interview.