Episode 9: Mini vacation

Roc POV

So Ray and I decided to take the girls and the kids to the Bahamas since the whole Mya fiasco.

"Hey Jaylen and Jayceon the car's here." I say as I take Jayceon from her.

I just hope Prod's wife doesn't be the cause on why MB doesn't be the reason we all go our separate ways in the end.

This group has been our strong point since Day 1.

Ray POV

So we arrived in the Bahamas. It was awesome. I get time to spend with my son and my wife Kyra. I kiss Kyra as we walk on the beach with Kayceon between us.

"Thanks baby. We rally needed this very much." I say.

We really needed this because of all the drama that's been going down.

When we get back to LA all of us have a radio interview and tv interview tour. Us and the girls. So this is just the relaxing thing we need before we get back on the grind.

Kyra POV

When we get back to LA it's interviews and what not and me back to working with the 2wice clothing line with Ray. Yeah the wifey is up top with her husband.

So we really needed the R&R.

Jaylen POV

So me and Roc are on the beach with our baby between us. Jayceon holding our hands while going through the seashore.

"Hey Jay. I think after he turns two we give him another sibling to keep him company." Roc says.

We had enough trouble having our son. That's what Kayceon is for but I don't mind having another baby.

I smile and hug her.