not planned

Two weeks later:

Yn was cooking breakfast for roc, until all of a sudden she ran upstairs and threw up in the bathroom.

Roc:waking up baby you ok what happened.

Yn:its nothing baby my stomach was hurting that's all.

Roc:baby I think you should go to the docter I'm worried about you.

Yn:ok baby if you want me to.

Roc: ok go put on some clothes and I'll be in the car ok.

Yn: I took a shower and washed my hair I feel awful I keep throwing up and feeling bad I just hope I'm not pregnant.

After I got out the shower I put on a purple shirt that say god loves me and some black skinny leg jeans with my purple and gold converse I put my hair in a messy bun put on some shades grabbed my purse and maded sure I turned off off the stove and walked out the door.

It was a 30 minute drive to the docter office and I felt like crap I was dizzy my head was hurting I felt like I was gonna throw up.but we finally made it to the docter office and I was nervous what if they say I'm pregnant? I don't know what I'll do I want kids but I'm not ready.

Nurse:yn yl(yn and last name

I get my purse and follow the nurse. roc follows behind me,the  nurse brought  me in a room with all kinds of machines.

Nurse: ok can you stand up for me so I can weigh you?

I stand up and take off my shoes.

Nurse:ok so you weigh 123 ok now follow me.

I follow the nurse into another room but much bigger. Me and roc waited for 5 minutes but felt like two hours.

Docter pat: hi yn I'm doctor pat

Yn: hi I'm yn nice to meet you.

Doctor pat: ok yn what seems to be the problem today?

Yn: well for the past weeks I been throwing up,dizzy have head aches and been in a lot of pain.

Doctor pat: well let me ask you this are you pregnant?

Yn: I don't know I haven't taken a test.

Doctor pat: ok she said handing me a cup, go to the restroom and pee in the cup then bring it back and I'll do a pregnancy test for you ok.

Yn:ok, I went to the bathroom and did my business in the cup after that I went back in the room and gave her the cup.

Doctor pat: ok I'll be right back

Yn looks at roc with sad eyes.

Yn:what if Im pregnant bae?

Roc: baby don't look sad we can take care of it bae just keep calm.

Yn: ok baby I'll try

The doctor came in with the results.

Doctor pat: well congratulations yn you two weeks pregnant!!

Yn: what really well that's good news I guess.

Roc: yes it is, thanks for telling us doctor.

Doctor pat: no problem I've all ready sent a perception to the pharmacy so you can pick it up tomorrow.

Yn: ok thanks so much

Doctor pat: no problem and have a nice day.

Me and rock walk to the car and drove home.the car ride was silent, but finally I'm home and wanna take a long nap I change into my night clothes and fall asleep.

To be continued...........