here we go again pt2

As I pull up to a red light I call my girl Tamaya, she real cool and have a body of an owl, sometimes I just wanna show her who her daddy is but I have to remember that I'm with jasmine and that I don't want to hurt her again. I call tamaya phone and she answer on the first ring. Hello? Hey tt, oh roc wassup with ya she says happy as fuck, nothing much just going to the mall with my daughter you know a daddy daughter day. Oh that's great she says, but tamaya I was wondering if you like to come with us since jasmine is home resting I say kinda nervous, of course I will she says in excitement like I just kissed her, ok I'm on my way to get you I say, ok see you then and she Hangs up the phone. I took another route now that I'm going to pick up tamaya, she's just so amazing so beautiful so WHAT! ARE YOU DOING ROC YOU LOVE JASMINE NOT TAMAYA, I say to myself. I finally pull to tamaya crib and she waiting at the door, she gets in the car and put on her seat belt. Hey roc she says looking at me then she turns to camilla to say hey but she's knocked out sleep, aww tamaya coos she so adorable, haha I say laughing to myself, then I pull off.

******
Oh roc this would be cute for camilla tamaya says holding up a cute little dress, yes it would looking at who is holding on to my side. Wow would you look at the time tamaya says checking the time on her, it's 8:00. Wow I say looking at camilla who's sleep, we'll I guess that's our cue to go, I get the stuff tamaya picked out for camilla and head to the car. Well I'll see you later roc tamaya says, wait what you don't want me to take you home? Nah I'm good she says I have a meeting across the street in the revola building I'll be ok she says. Well ok then I say we stand there for what fealt like three minutes and stared into each others eye then the unexpected happened we were having a full on tongue war and I was starting to get hard, and I guess she noticed because she slides her hand down my pants and start jerk in me off. I leaned on the car goaning from the amazing feeling, I finally cum all over my pants with leave two big white stains, I look at tamaya and she doesn't say a word she just smirks and walks off. I finally get in the car to see that I have five missed calls and ten messages from jasmine. DAMN I say today starting up the car, I finally get home to see an angry jasmine siting on the porch. This can't be good I say taking a deep breath.