Where?

The Monster's Heart

Summary : The fate that has Zero and Kaname tied as enemies have always stuck. Even when they were born, they were bitter rivals. But what if there was a twist. What if instead of wanting to get rid of the other, they had slowly embraced each others presence?

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN VAMPIRE KNIGHT. I ONLY OWN THIS PLOT-LINE.

RATED: M

Pairings: Kaname x Zero

Warning: There will be OOC, yaoi (bxb), hint of bashing +grammar issues

Author's Notes: I'm sorry guys...high school is taking up most of my time so updates are slow. Thank you so much for your patiences.

Chapter Ten: Where?

----------

Rido kept his eyes trained on Shizuka. He felt her shift her body as far away from him as possible. Now why would she do that? How odd?

He grabbed her injured foot and pulled her closer to him. He lifted her foot up and without a second wasted, he licked the blood that was streaming out of the messy cloth.

Oh and how freshing it tasted, it has been such a long time since he last tasted her. The sweet honey flavor and the smell of rich blood sent shivers down his spine. Oh how much he missed her, he won't let her run away from him this time. He won't let her go to that man-whore ever again.

--------

Zero saw Rido's eyes have a dangerous glint in them. He quickly pulled his foot away from those gripping hands and tried to punch the lost-in-thought Rido.

But before his fist connected with the face, Rido apparently finally left his little fantasy world behind and held both of his arms above his head. What? How?

Zero saw Rido's face inch closer to his, he was so close that he could hear the man's beating heart and smell the rich fragrant cologne that he was wearing.

"Shizuka, you would mind if I have a little taste...right?"

When the hunter heard those words, he struggle in the vice grip that held him down. He kicked, tried to bite, plead even for the vampire to not bite him but it was useless. He heard the man chuckle seeing the the hunter squirm and plead. It made him feel arouse.

By now, Rido was already close to his neck. He could feel the warmth of the man's breath on his skin, leaving a tinglely feeling. Zero's lilac eye's turned towards him with fear as Rido's teeth started to teasingly scrap his neck.

Zero's neck was pushed towards the sharp piercing teeth. Zero whimpered at the sudden intrusion. He could see the old vampire take big amounts of his blood in gulps.

'Haha...little taste my ass...'

His vision started to blurr because of the excessive amount of blood being drained from his body. He looked at the man holding him captive, shouldn't he be dead?

A single tear ran down his face, but was quickly wiped away.

"Don't cry, my dear. Don't make such an ugly expression on your beautiful face."

Rido had pulled away from his neck, eyes still filled with blood lust. Rido partly opened his shirt to expose his neck to Zero, without any thought Zero bit down the offering. After Zero had his fill, Rido pulled him away from his neck.

He had grabbed Zero's face and inched it close to his.

"My darling, I have waited for so long for you. I've missed."