Wife

The Monster's Heart

Summary : The fate that has Zero and Kaname tied as enemies have always stuck. Even when they were born, they were bitter rivals. But what if there was a twist. What if instead of wanting to get rid of the other, they had slowly embraced each others presence?

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN VAMPIRE KNIGHT. I ONLY OWN THIS PLOT-LINE.

RATED: M

Pairings: Kaname x Zero

Warning: There will be OOC, yaoi (bxb), hint of bashing +grammar issues

Author's Notes: Hey the sequel for Darkness is out, check it out.

Chapter Eleven: Wife

--------

'Shit, how am I gonna get out of this one?'

  Zero slowly got up. Gripping his aching neck, the hunter ran towards the bookshelf, looking for the small map.

  He pulled it out of it's hiding spot and carefully opened it, again.

'It looks like the closest way out is the front.'

"I need to go from the front. But how am I suppose to go when he's near me?"

The answer was easy. Why should he even bother asking. Just run.

There are many flaws in this "plan". But he will not take any chances.

He needs to get out now.

-------

"Kaname-sama, we have a problem!"

  A random vampire, probably a C-level, ran up to him. His faced filled with panic and a bit of smudged blood.

Kaname turned towards the vampire.

"What is it?"

"There has been several attacks of Level-E around the main square and other areas. They are very strong, one-third of the hunters and vampire population had plummet from these attacks. We need more back-up."

  Kaname grimaced at the loss and quickly told the other vampire to tell the hunters that a war was about to start. There will a need for more trained hunters.

He then dismissed the vampire.

'Oh dear uncle, what are you thinking..."

"I think it's time for a meeting."

  Kaname strolled out of his room, he walked towards Takuma's room.

"Anything you need, Kaname-sama?"

"Yes, I believe it's time to have a meeting with all the hunters and vampires. Don't you think we should pinpoint the main source of our problem?"

"Y-yes, Kaname-sama."

"Good."

He left to go find Kaien, Rido needs to be stopped.

--------

   Zero dusted kimono. Small gray particles flew from the pale lavender towards the ground.

  The hunter glanced warily at the door, is leaving a really good idea?

  Although he was having second thoughts, Zero managed to bully himself into opening the door.