Chapter 1

Sharmane P.O.V
As I looked in the Cabinets For A Cup, To Poor My Orange Juice In. I Started To Think About My Life, I Sighed Heavily Before Looking Down At The Cart Of Orange Juice Before Chugging it Quickly.

I started To hear The Wooden Stairs Creak, I quickly Turned Around While Walking out the Kitchen to See My Mother Walking up the Stairs. I Dropped My Cart Of Orange Juice, Before Running Over To the Stairs, I quickly Ran Up to the stairs, While wrapping My arms Around Her .

"Who Did This To You?" I asked Her While Looking Down At Her Bloody Ankle, Then Lifting Her Chin, My eyes Quickly Fell to her Bloody Eye . "Mom Answer Me"

She Quickly Looked At Me Then Slapped Me, I held My Cheek, Letting Her Go. She Quickly walked To Her Room, Slamming the Door . I Stood Up, Picking Up The Cart Of Orange I had Dropped Two Minutes Ago, I Quickly Threw The Cart Away Before Walking over to the Only Chair In the living Room . My Older Sister Tiffany Ran In The Front Door, She Looked At Me Worriedly, She Ran Over To Me Hugging Me.

"I Love You Shar" She Told Me, Before I wrapped My arms around her Waist.

I hesitated Before Saying "Love You Too Tiff" She Then Set On the Floor In Front Of me.

"Torrey's Pregnant" She Said Calling My Mother By Her Government Name, While Playing With her Fingers. I looked at her in shock, I Loved My Mom To Death, But she always Said She Didn't Care. " June Got Her Pregnant, He Beat Her Today " Tiffany Said Bluntly. Tiffany Always Hated Our Mother, Tiffany Hated The Way "Torrey" Treated Us. and The Way She Did Us .

"Oh" I said, Tiffany Always Tried To tell me Not To deal With My Mother. Tiffany Always Tried To Get Me To Run away from Our Mother And The Abandoned House We Called Home. Tiffany Got Up and Went upstairs But not before She Told Me, She Would 'Be Right Back'.

After 5 Minutes Of Silence, While Sitting In the Dora Stumbled Chair. I then Heard yelling Coming From Upstairs, I quickly Ran upstairs To See Tiffany In The Hallway Upstairs On the Floor. Torrey, My Mother Pushed Passed Me With Her Luggage. "Get Her Sharmane" Tiffany Yelled To Me, After 3secs a of thinking, I Noticed that my mother was trying to leave. I quickly ran Downstairs And Out Of The Abandoned House, To see my mom getting in the Car With A Unfamiliar Man. I then pulled Her By Her Long Nautral Hair to the Ground. I got on top of her, But She Steadily Caught Me, And Switched  Us Over with Her Thick Light-skin Legs.

"BITCH I BIRTHED YOU" She Yelled At Me Before Punching me in my face Repeatedly. Tiffany Ran Out the House Over To Us, Torrey Then Got off of me quickly, Before Torrey And Tiffany Started Fighting. I started To Cry, And Then Got In the middle Of Them. My Mother "Torrey" Rolled Her Now Red Eyes irritatingly, Before Getting In the car with the man, That Sat There Watching My Mother Beat me .

The Car With The Unfamiliar Man And Torrey Who was Once My Mother Sped Off Down the Street. "Come On" I then Turned Around To my sister Tiffany, To see a bloody scratch on her Dark-skin Forehead. "What" I said, Shifting my weight on to my right side of my body.

"Come On, We Can't stay Here, We Have To Go" She Said Before Walking In the House . I quickly Ran Into the house Before Her. Than Turned Around to her, Stopping her in her Tracks.

"Where Are We Gonna Go" I folded My Arms, Before Watching Her Pull Out An iPhone 6s. "how'd You get that" I asked Jealously.

"June OKAY JUNE" She Yelled, I then thought .

"June? The One With that House Full Of Prostitutes ?"  I Said Confused. She Then Nodded. "Get your stuff packed " She said Going upstairs, Disappearing Down the Hallway.
I was So Confused But I just kept my mouth Shut, And Gather all of my clothes, Which could fit in a save-a-lot bag. My sister Ran Out the house door, I grabbed my bag and My heart locket with my sisters daughters picture in it and ran outside.

My eyes quickly fell on a Black Fresh Seeded Hummer. I looked over at my sister to see her talking to June. June was My Sisters Bestfriend in high school, he was so handsome. His Black Curly Hair Was In a Ponytail. He had A neatly shaved "Thot Cut" . His Purled Red Bottom Lip and His Chocolate milky Top Lip, Made Me...Omg Lemme Stop . He Was A Sexy Ass Darkskin. I didn't realize my sister was in front of me Til, she poked my side. My eyes quickly fell on her . " listen Don't say anything about mom, Just tell them she left yesterday and didn't Come back .

"Why" I asked While she pulled Me to The Black Hummer, "Because I said Shar, Now get in And Don't get smart and don't asked questions " She whispered to me Before Opening The Door to the Hummer and letting me get in.

There Was A Boy That looked Around 19, That sat beside me . He winked at me, I quickly Smiled Before turning my head to the window. Then Before I knew it I fell into a deep Sleep .

20 Minutes Later.

I woke up in somebody's Arms , I quickly looked up to June, Who was on the phone .

I quick put my head down, Then Heard Someone Burst Into The Room With a king sized bed and A Golden Bathroom.

"June She can, Come in here with me" I heard Tiffany say, I heard Them Whispering, "Just Don't hurt her, She's A baby, She's 15, She talks about dying   with her virginity. " Tiffany Said Softly.

"She Coo, Damn" He Started To Chuckle "She Said She Was gone Die with her Virginity " He Laughed, "I got her gone to bed" I then heard the Door Close.

I than Felt, My Shoes being took off, I hope he's not gonna try to have sex with me, I thought to myself. I than felt something soft on top of my. I hope it wasn't him, I then peeked and it was just the covers. Thank the lord.

June P.O.V

I almost thought Of having sex with Sharmane. But then the Option Went in the bag of my head. No lie Sharmane Was Bad, light-skin, Thick asf, Pretty asf, She was Just bad asf. And she actually brushed her teeth and didn't wear weave. Shit I might have to tap that Virgin or Not .

I than Put On a wife beater, And some Basketball Shorts, Climbing in the bed with Sharmane. She kept scooting over and Acting as if she was snoring. I then pulled Her over to me . Her head was in the covers, So I caught her off guard and lifted her head up to my face.

Damn I thought to myself, She was Beautiful As Fuck Man . "Wassup, You Scared Of Me "
I chuckled. "No" she Gulped "Can I go with my Sister " She asked.

"Nah, We got niggas in this house, And If they saw you, They'd take yo innocence " She scrunched up her face " What do you mean " She  said softly. I quickly thought, "You Sexy Man, Real Sexy for a 15 year old" I gripped her ass pushing her Pussy to my dick, Her Eyes then belched. I Didn't know why but I wanted to go to sleep like this. I looked over to her to see she was sleep. I closed my eyes falling asleep.
___
Hi Guys, Tell me if you guys think I should continue. Love you guys 😘
Nikky 😘