Chapter 1- Minnie And Mickey Mouse.

When I woke up that morning the first thing I did was go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I looked like a complete mess. Last night all of my friends and I had went out partying and I didn't get back until late, so I had decided to leave my makeup on, thinking it wouldn't hurt much.

Boy, was I wrong. My mascara and eyeliner was smudged, leaving black all under my eyes and other parts of my face.

I sighed before taking it off and finishing everything else I normally did first thing in the morning.

Next, I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans with a hole cut out in the knee of both sides. I also picked out a crop top that said "All Time Low" on it. To pair with it, I threw a flannel over it and picked out a pair of black converse to make the outfit perfection.

Afterwards, I did the perfect winged eyeliner and mascara, along with some red lipstick. Once I was done doing my makeup, I looked in my full length mirror, deciding this would be the perfect time to take a picture.

Once I turned on my phone though, I saw a text from a number that wasn't in my contacts.

Unknown Number: Damn,Send me more xx

My eyes couldn't help but widen slight at the text that appeared on my screen. I quickly unlocked my phone and went to the messages. Soon realizing that in my drunken state last night I had accidently sent a photo of myself to this person.

Mia: Dude, I'm so sorry. I was drunk and sent it to you by accident :'(

After quickly sending that text I went back to taking my selfie in the mirror, trying to get my mind off the fact I had sent that picture to the wrong person.

The strange thing is, I remembered taking the picture. My friends had somehow managed to convince me to wear a mini skirt and crop top that exposed more than necessary last night, so when they all wanted to take a picture of me dancing, I happily declined. Although, they persuaded my already somewhat drunken state into doing so anyways.

About 5 minutes later, I was back to Dancing happily as they took the picture. I didn't quite remember anything after that moment, not even sending the photo of me to this person.

A few moments later, I got a text from the mysterious number, interrupting my selfie spree.

Unknown Number: "No, it's perfectly fine.. I'll send one to make you feel better"

Mia: Okay, why are you hotter than me? This should be fucking illegal

Mia: Okay, why are you hotter than me? This should be fucking illegal."

Hot Mysterious Boy: ;)

Mia: *faints from happiness because hot mystery boy just winked at me*

Hot Mysterious boy: What's your name equally hot girl? :D

Mia: .....It's Mia. What's yours?

Hot mysterious boy: Michael.

Mia: Niceeee. :)

Michael: Yeppp :P

Mia: can I call you Mickey Mouse?

Michael: God, no.

Mia: Too late, already changed your name in my phone ;)

Mickey Mouse: Whyyyyy

Mia: because Your name reminds me of Mickey Mouse??

Mickey Mouse: lemme go change my name real quick. I can't be associated with a Disney character. I'm Michael Clifford, I'm punk rock. :'(

Mia: Hahaha, in your dreams maybe.

Mickey Mouse: hey :((((

Mia: sorry Mickey :'((

Mickey Mouse: It's okay Minnie.

Mia: AHSJSHS you called me Minnie.

Mickey Mouse: do you not like the name?

Minnie Mouse: No.. I LOVE IT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Hey guys, Tiffany here and I started a new story?? Idk, we'll see how this goes lmao. Anyways, Imma get some sleep. Love ya'll.

~T😏