Chapter 1: Message

Hunted and Protection

Chapter 1

Hunted and Protection

Chapter 1

A/N: This is something that came into my head one night and I really wanted to right it.

Contains SPOILERS FOR SEASON 13 FINALE!

Summary: 5 months since Tony left NCIS with his daughter, and the team get an unusual message sent. Tony/Gibbs Father/Son. Grandfather/Granddaughter.

Sorry for spelling mistakes, don't have a beta. Hope you like and tell me what you think – Haylee!

Don't own NCIS.

NCIS Building:

McGee, Bishop and Gibbs were sat at their desks filling out their reports of their latest case. Reeves and Monroe were on a training course of the next month so Team Gibbs was left to three people. For the past five months' things had been different. Tony had left with his daughter, Tali, and Fornell was slowly getting back to health, with the help of Emily.

McGee and Abby got e-mails from Tony every other week, updating them on Tali and asking how the team was. It was five months and McGee was kinda missed hearing 'Probie' every week, but he understands why Tony left and supports his decision. In those five month's McGee finally built up the nerve to ask Delilah to marry him and she said yes. Gibbs was starting a new boat, called 'Ziva', and was using the best wood he had.

Gibbs was about to get up from his desk to get coffee but a ping from his computer stopped him. It was an e-mail. He opened it and found a video link attached. With a frown he clicked in it and waited for it to load. When the video finally decided to load it came up with a black and white security footage of a man with dark hair who looked like he was in his late 30's early 40's. He was wearing a black shirt with blue jeans and he was looking around him, like he was waiting for someone, hands in his pockets.

"McGee, put this on the screen and find out where this is coming from" Gibbs said and McGee nodded and walked over to his computer.

"Boss, its pre-recorded" McGee said.

"Where is it?" Gibbs asked.

McGee was about to reply when the man started talking.

"You get followed? " he asked, as another man appeared on the screen, wearing a dark brown coat and jeans. He also had dark hair.

"No" he answered, standing in front of the first man.

"Who are they?" Bishop asked walking around her desk and standing by Gibbs who was in front of the TV screen.

"I don't know. McGee who are they?".

"I'm running facial recognition, but the picture quality is not great" McGee answered "I can't guarantee I'm going to get a hit".

Gibbs sighed.

"What do you want then?" the second man asked.

"You to get someone" the first man replied.

The second man nodded "Sure, okay. What do you want done?".

"For him to be killed" he answered.

"That's what I do best" the second man said with a smirk. "Who?" he asked.

The first man took a step forward closer to the other man and said "I want you to kill former Special Agent Anthony Dominic DiNozzo Junior. I want you to make it painful" he said.

"It's goanna cost ya" the second man said.

"I'll give you as much as you want as long as you do it".