JOVON P.O.V

I picked up her bags even tho she told me she had it.
Me:Damn girl wah you got in here bricks
Harmony:um no it's the stuff I need to drop off at my hair salon she said as we arrived to our cars
Me:You got yo own hair salon and fashion store?I said surprised as I put the bags in her trunk
Harmony:um yes you know dat store Come And Go With Harmony
Me: brhhh yes I love dat store they clothes be on point. Wait why u ask me dat
Harmony: maybe because I own dat store smart person she said as she got in her car
Me: I will trail you to the salon and the store and then we could go get yo sister and go to my house so I can get my brudda .
Harmony: sounds like fun she said in a sarcastic voice
Me:hahaha funny I said and got in my car
~end~
The reason that I love these cars is because they make up a lot of noise and cause attention so I turn my car on and listened to how she sounds then everybody looked then Harmony turned hers on and looked at me and winked then she pushed the gas making it go again then rolled down her window and asked it i was ready and I told her yes i was ready. For some reason I love her car even tho its the same car as mines something is different about it. Everybody was all up on her car and she did something that caused every body to jump back and scream and when I looked over she had a all black car and she had neon pink lights at the bottom and every time she pushed the gas nn the car was in park this blue fire would come out the back. This car was lit as fuck i can't even lie. Then she drove of like she on a high speed chance in the school parking lot.
.

 Then she drove of like she on a high speed chance in the school parking lot