HARMONY P.O.V

I pulled to my little sister's daycare and turned off the car when I looked back I was Jovon's car pulled up beside mines and he turned the car off and he gotbout and i said you could of stayed in your car
Jovon: nah im good but we need to talk about this fly car you got and how in the world you get it to change colors and the fire and the glow that this car do he said walking around my car .I just laughed and said I got a life you know. Lol so aee you going to just sit here or are you going to go in der and get your little sister he sais with a smile.
Me: Yea ill be right back ok.. Oh yea and dont even think about sittin on my damn car.
He just laughed at me and said ok
Chloe: HAAYYYY HARMONY my little sister Chloe said to me when she saw me
Me: Hey Chloe you are you ready to go i said putting her backpack on
Chole: Yes girl please get me out of here im begging you
Me: Its not that bad little girl , but we going on a ice-cream date with one of my friends and his little brother
As we walked out side she looked at me crazy and said why is somebody sitting on your car and i looked up and saw Jovon sitting on the hood of my car. I walked up and said didnt i tell yo ass not to sit on my car. I said as and tryed to hit him but he grabed my hand nn pulled me into him and said what you gone do? I had hit him and said come on before i change my mind about this lil ice cream date. We got in the car and headed to his house i really didnt care because our house is nexed to each other. He sat in the car waiting on his brother bus while me and my sister went to my houss to freshen up and get out these school clothes. While she went to take her bath i was in her room getting her a pair of pink shorts and a black shirt with the bread 11's. When she was getting dress. I went in my room to go get in the shower and when i got out the shower i went in my closet and i got my high waited purple shorts with a white shirt and my berminham 9's. Then i went in Chole room.