Chapter 1

Author's Note or A/N:
Before you read this chapter please read the story details first! Well if you like.. If not well it's okay. And also, I'm not good in english. Advance sorry for the wrong grammars and typos! Kamsahamnida 😊

CL's POV

Hi, I'm chaelin also known as CL. I'm in my favorite cafe here in NY. Im on a "vacation" or let me say on leave where there's no reporters (let me say there are quite reporters here in NY but not as many reporters in Korea) following me, here in New york. Well i just beg YG to be in a vacation in New york for 2 years. Yes you heard it 2 YEARS to be in peace. I j-just can't admit that it's over. For f*cking 3 years of relationship, he said that h-he never loves me, he said he just u-used me for his f*cking career! So here i am, trying to move on. Because when i make my comeback there in Seoul, i promise that he will regret all the words he told me. I will have my revenge. I will be more fierce, proud, popular, successful, sexy and will be The Baddest Female in Korea so that he will regret dumping me like a trash. But yet i still remember those days that we're together..

*FLASHBACK*
    3 years ago....

"Chaelin, will you be my girlfriend?" He, Se7en oppa said while we are eating dinner at a restaurant.

"W-what?" As i said while my heart thumps like its gonna explode.

"I said will you be my girlfriend, chaelin?" He chuckled.

"Yes Se7en oppa, YES! Y-E-S!" I said while crying.

I can't believe that I'm the girlfriend of The most haaandsome (for me), Se7en oppa! I'm just a newbie here in YG while its his 1st year here. My stage name is CL, for Chaelin Lee or ChaeLin. I just debuted or WE, 2ne1, (i debuted in a group with 4 female members and I'm the leader) just debuted when he ask me to be his girlfriend! Well the truth is before we debuted, i have a HUGE crush on Se7en oppa, or Dong Wook oppa (his real name, but i prefer to call him Se7en) So when he just ask me to be his girl, i feel like i'm in heaveen. Truth is I don't even know why did he ask me to be his guuuurlfriend but why bother?

"Here you are babe, at your dorm, Good night babe, I love you"

"Thank you Se7en oppa, I-I love you too"

As time passes, his career is so successful because of his songs that I MADE. At that time, he was always the first one that i take care of. And did i tell you that our relationship is a secret? Even the girls, Bom, Dara and Minzy and My Boy bestfriend Jiyong or G-Dragon don't know it. I feel guilty when I see Jiyong 'cause when Kiko accepted him to be his boyfriend, he told me about it and I'm the first one to know about their relationshipYes, he has a girlfriend named, Kiko Mitzuhara, a Japanese model. Well, I'm not that happy as Jiyong when he told me about it, i dunno, maybe because I'm his girl bestfriend? Anyway, umm did i told you that G DRAGON OF BIGBANG IS MY BESTFRIEND, well because his so kind and caring to me. He's treating me like his little sister :). Oh yeah, i already told you. We said it to our Boss, YG but Se7en oppa said to him that do not announce it. Well Se7en oppa said that his career will be a mess if he will announce it in public 'cause his career was so successful that time while 2ne1 just starting to be popular. I doubt him at first but i trust him because he says that just trust him because he's more experienced than I am. (BLAH BLAH BLAH! LIES LIES LIES! YEAH RIGHT! *ahmm sorry.. let's get back to the story) YG approved what Se7en oppa said. One night he skypes me.

"Hi babe how's the song?"

"Aigoo, oppa i'm tired, maybe tomorrow"

"Ow, okay nyt. I have an interview tomorrow morning, bye. "

"Wait Oppa! I have somehing to say. I know that our relationship is a secret, and you're doing an interview tomorrow, if a reporter ask about us, please don't deny it this time. Well, we can't hide our relationship forever... right? And I had enough denials. You know it's a big deal to me"

"Ok. Just finished the song. Nyt"

"Okay oppa. Saranghae"

"K."

Then he ended it. That's fast? He didn't even say "I love you too". Maybe he's just busy or stressed.

Oh yeah... I know that you are curious of how it is a big deal to me to deny "me" infront of people. Well you know, i have a trauma. Since i was a little kid, my parents denied me that i'm their daughter infront of their friends and family because they said that it can ruin their business. AS IF?! What kind of parents will deny their own and true daughter and saying that I'm just an orphan and they took me because I'm pitiful. But I know that I'm not because there are some documents of bills in the hospital and my birth certificate that are hidden in their room. I tried my best to endure it but every denial it makes my heart aches. So i try living by myself now to avoid all of that.

When i remember those days, i just feel like crying. I hate my parents. They never love me. They never treated me as their daughter. Why is my life like this? I hate myself! (Well, as always.. DUH?). Arghh STRESS! I just look out the window and in the blue sky hoping that can help me stop thinking...?

A/N 😁
Yoww! So how's the story? It's a bit short(for me). And sorry for the typos. Well the flashback is not yet finished. Maybe in the next chapter 'cause i'm gettin' tired. So feel free to Vote and Comment! It's so exhausting. Hope you like it!
                              -xxGdrgn88xx