Chapter 4

*Continuation of Flashback*
Jiyong's POV

Chae is here in my arms, sleeping. Ughh, why does my heart beats so fast? No no no. I already have Kiko. I can't be like Se7en. I put down Chae and let her rest in the sofa. I left her in the recording room so that she can sleep peacefully.

That motherf*cker! I will find Se7en and punch his face! Oh wait, Kiko? Why is she here? Maybe she's finding m-

"Hi babe"

"Oh Hi babe, why are you here? Jiyong might find you here."

"I just missed you sooo much babe. Did you get rid of that b*tch?"

"You mean CL? Yea. She texted me after the interview that we break up. I just said ok."

"Poor girl, HAHAHA! I guess that she's really hurt about it, good for her... "

"Yea. Now that I'm popular, I don't need her anymore, BTW how about you and Ji?"

"How about you announce our relationship in public or I'll tell him that I'm breaking up with him ? Which do you think is more fun?"

"For me, Both. HAHAHA"

"I love you Dong Wook-ah"(real name of Se7en)

"Love you too Kiko"

What the fuck is that? Kiko and Se7en? I-is Se7en dating Kiko? F*ck! I knew that there's something wrong about Kiko.

"Hey SLUT! I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU B*TCH!" I yelled while I'm controlling my tears and anger.

"J-jiyong?"

"DON'T! DON'T CALL ME BY THAT NAME! HUH. YOU TWO HURT CHAE AND ME! YOU SE7EN! YOU MOTHERF*CKERFUCK YOU! TWO OF YOU! " I added, now tears are rolling unstoppably.

"Finally, now we can announce our relationship in public, BABE" Se7en said