Chapter 3

*Continuation of Flashback*
CL's POV

"I knew it right from the start Chae" Jiyong said.

So he knew it. He knew my relationship with Se7en. But why did he not tell me since he knew it

"You knew? But why didn't you tell me? I said.

"Well I thought that you are not ready yet to tell me. It's been 3 years and I'm getting impatient. That's why I already told you first." He said, with a cold look and an angry tone.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry Ji if I didn't tell you first that I've been Se7en's girl. I'm really sorry." I said while sobbing. I betrayed Jiyong for not telling him about my relationship with Se7en.

"Shhh... Don't cry. I already forgive you. And I'm sorry too."

While Jiyong was patting me. The Interview conChae-e.

"You're expecting to announce Se7en about your relationship with him right?" Jiyong said.

"Ummm.. Yea. I already told him last night that if the reporter ask about my relationship with him, don't deny it." I said while my hands are as cold as ice.

He just nodded and gave me an encouraging smile.

"So Se7en, you may answer that thrilling question I ask. Are you in a relationship with CL?" The female MC asked.

All the audience are quiet. My heart is beating so fast that I cannot almost breathe properly. Finally he speaks.

"CL is my....... Friend. She's just my friend. Well since GD and I are best friend and GD's best friend is CL, Me and CL have been friends because of GD. And my relationship status is.. Dating. I've been dating someone, she's a model. It's still private but I'm going to announce it soon." Se7en said, while smiling.

Then the TV went black.

Jiyong's POV

"CL is my....... Friend. She's just my friend. Well since GD and I are best friend and GD's best friend is CL, Me and CL have been friends because of GD. And my relationship status is.. Dating. I've been dating someone, she's a model. It's still private but I'm going to announce it soon." Se7en said, smiling.

I turn off the TV because I can't take it anymore. Se7en is INSANE! How could he do that to Chae! That f*cking bastard! I'm gonna kill him! If I knew that he will hurt Chae, I had never given Chae to him

I looked at Chae. Shocked and crying. Tears fell down on her cheeks.

"Chae-"

"How could he?! FRIEND? JUST A FRIEND?! WE'VE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR 3 YEARS! FOR 3 F*CKING YEARS, HE JUST TRICKED ME?! I HELPED HIM in HIS CAREER! HE JUST USED ME! H-he d-didn't truly l-love m-me." She said while crying really hard.

"Chae, stop crying. He's not worth it. And I don't like to see you like this just because of him. Shhh." I said while hugging her tightly.

"T-thank you f-for being here w-with me Jiyong." She said as she fall asleep in my arms.