My Death Wish (A TWIFI Fan Fic)

He turned into a monster now only she can save him...

When I woke up I saw a face it was gruff and handsome but his eyes were red and his face pale. I couldn't remember anything about my were I'm from I just know that my throat burned. He looked at me, he was the one that created me.

"Good luck surviving i hope you make it." He says and walks away

my throat was now burning and I saw a lady just walking all alone and i run grabbing her by her neck and biting down my mouth explodes and i crave it more trying to find more of it i drop her going to find someone else. I had become a monster.

After I had done I found the same guy following me.

"What do you want?" I whip around to face him.

"I need to take you to where you ll be staying."

"Be staying?" I ask curious

"you and many others are created for a purpose and when time is ready i will send you to make that purpose."

I walked behind him keeping time with my feet. 1-2-1-2-1-2. After a few minuets of doing this he stops and i run into his back not paying attention.

"Were here."

"Okay" I manage to choke out my old human heart would beat like a drum.

As I got in I was greated to the smell of junk and decay but the place was nice not that I could say the same for the people in it. Some were large others small some were beautiful like they could have been modles. Everyone gathered around.

"We have a new member tonight we welcome..."

I whisper thought I know they can all hear me, "Kassandra but Ive been called Sandy"

"Kassandra!" The guy exclaims

The reactions are all different, some of the boys whistle and hoot at me while the girls look like they want to kill me. and I can understand why.

No one likes the new girl...

I see the couch but something disgusts me Im not sure what it was. When I turned I saw I guy rather tall and buff behind me.

"Im Kevin and I can feel your atraction to me from across the room."

"Uh thanks but no thanks." I say and begin to walk away. when he grabs my arm stopping me from walking away.

Then the same guy who created me steps between us pushing Kevin so hard he hits a wall.

"You better watch out new girl you don't know anything yet... By the way my name is Riley."

"T-t-t-thanks" I stutter

I walked around until i could see what was on the couch but when I saw the boy sitting in there I blacked out still standing I saw pictures of him the boy sitting on the couch when he was young then a teenager I saw what he looked like in middle school and who he would've been.

I start to scream blood curdling screams because honestly i was terrified i could see everything just by really looking at them. I could also see there graves if they had died a normal death but now they wouldn't.

I feel arms around me and I see the boy again hes holding me. I'm scared really scared.

I see Riley coming and then I black out again I see his kid pictures then what he used to look like in junior high then his days as a freshman when his sister came home with bruises and how his parents never noticed and when he asked she hit him. I can see him walking from a cafe when someone attacks him and he turns.

"Whats going on?" I see a girl who's name is Kristi

"We have another one" Roual explains to her in a 'duh' tone.

after the flashes are all gone I know everything about everyone.

Riley takes the time to explain to me that we are not allowed to go out into the day time or else something bad will happen.

He tells me that I need to hangout with kids like Diego and Bree they seem nice enough but by "seeing into them" which is what Riley called it they have deeper emotions than that.