Meeting phil

Ajs pov
-
I was walking down the halls on my way to the gorilla for the next match and *bump* "hey sorry little lady" said a deep voice. I looked up and I gaze out on his big green eyes "hello" "hello" said green eyes "oh sorry I got distracted what's your name" he laughs "my name is phil what about you ? " my name is I have a match omg" I ran to the gorilla.
-
Phil pov
I wonder what her name is ? damn but she was hella cute, short and adorable I must know her name cause wow she was beautiful. I have to get ready for the main event but me not knowing little lady's name I'm distracted I have to focus
-
Aj pov
1..2..3 DING! DING! DING! And your winner Aj lee
I can't believe that i have a winning streak I feel unstoppable I skip back stage and I see Phil walking towards me with his gear on I was laughing and rolling my eyes "it seems like you won your match Aj lee" he said "actually it's April since I never got to tell u my name "you actually remember" he laughed "yeah I did Phil" Celeste (kaityln) called me "coming Cel " "see you Phil" "See yah later" I'm walking to celeste thinking about Phil and his big green eyes with is perfect smile and his hot tattoos WAITT ! Do I like him omg I just met him *buzz buzz* some text my phone "back the hell off my man" "who is this" I texted back "your worst nightmare"

WHO TEXTED AJ?
Should I continue this story? 
Comment