UF!Sans x Reader (Sub Reader)

(So this was a suggestion that I decided to do. Here you go guys!)

You fell from a huge hole in a mountain while you were trying to explore quite a wile ago, and the people, or should I say, monsters, were not as nice as you thought they would be. The only friendly one was a living flower. While you were trying to find a way out, you met two skeleton brothers.

The tall one, Papyrus, wasn't very fond of you, so he captured you. The shorter one, Sans, was a little more tame, but didn't like you as much.

This was all about to change.

Being the coward you were, you always gave into them, and you never disobeyed any orders. But this one was quite odd.

One day, Sans came into your "room." It was pretty shabby, but you were ordered to stay in this room. Sans walked up to you and tugged at your collar. You yelped. His grin widened and is golden tooth shimmered. "Hey, pet, I know something fun that we're going to do right now..."

Fun? Sans was the complete opposite of fun. Tying you up like this and bossing you around wasn't fun at all. You were confused. "Like what?" You whimpered. You were still pretty afraid of the brothers.

"Well," He started and licked your neck. You whimpered a little bit. "I asked Boss about this and he was okay with it." He rubbed the bottom of your chin with his bony finger. He licked the other side of your neck and nibbled on your sweet spot. You let out a soft moan and panted. "I hope you are too."

Sans was actually asking for consent? He would normally do it without saying anything, but this time was different. Were you growing on him?

You blushed deeply and replied, "Yes..." You weren't completely sure because this was your first time, but as long as he was gentle. "Just be gentle, this is my first time."

"You aren't the one telling me what to do, pet." Sans replied. He slowly pulled up your shirt to expose your bra. He squeezed one of your breasts and you huffed and moaned. You could see a small red bulge come up in his shorts. It was about time.

You were pretty wet already, but he decided to tease you a bit more. You desperately dug into his pants, only for him to yank your hands out of them. "Nuh uh uh," he said. "Not yet."

He unclasped your bra and he licked your nipples with he red tongue. You blushed deeply and moaned loudly. He moved to the other breast that he was massaging and licked that one too.

You bit your lip while trying to silence yourself. You let out a groan. You weren't pleased enough. You knew you couldn't order him around, though. He was the one in control.

He pulled down you pants/shorts/skirt and panties at the same time. He licked the inside of your thighs that were now wobbling frantically. You didn't want any more teasing, and any touch near you womanhood would trigger an orgasm. His tongue finally licked closer and closer until he finally let go. He wasn't going to lick you.

"Just hold it in until I'm inside." He ordered. It didn't seem possible for you, and you were moaning loudly, trying to hold in your release.

He pulled down his pants and traced his member on your entrance. You let out a yelp and then a stuttered moan. He finally thrust inside of you.

He groaned loudly. A knot was already forming inside of you. Sans thrust faster and faster. "Fuck." He whispered as he thrust faster and faster. He wasn't going to be gentle for your first time.

It didn't take long until he hit your sweet spot multiple times. "Nngh, (Y/N), you're so tight!" Sans' member was pulsing inside of you. You couldn't hold it anymore. You had to release.

Your walls tightened around his member as you gave out a loud shriek of pain and pleasure. Sans was about to reach his own climax too.

"Ahh... (Y/N), I'm gonna cum, Ahh, Nghh!"He finally came inside of you, his seed covering your inner walls. You panted heavily as Sans pulled himself out of you. You were so drowsy now that you fell asleep. Before you dozed off, Sans said, "Good night, sinner."