Geno!Sans x Reader

(This was a request by Warriortale11. And just keep in mind Sans is a little rough in this one. Enjoy!)

"Be fucking glad I didn't kill you." You gulped as Sans said those words. He had you tied up, and all you could do was whine and beg. "I'm trying to be as humane as possible. And this is the best I'll fucking be." The skeleton tugged at your collar, using another hand to pull down your pants.

"I'm just going to save this sweet part for later." He said mockingly, giving your pussy a hard slap. "Get on your fucking knees." And you did what he said.

As soon as you did, he whipped a giant cock out. "Go ahead. Start sucking." Sans growled impatiently. You looked up at him, whimpered, and shook your head. Then you felt a hard slap on your face.

"DO WHAT I SAY OR I'LL KILL YOU!"  You started shaking and then took his cock into your mouth, sobbing a little.

Sans let out huffed moans behind his anger. His cock was so thick, his girth filling your mouth to the brim. You were as gentle as possible, trying to keep your teeth from hitting his cock.

You felt so scared, but so full of lust. Sans then pushed you back, making you yelp. Sans rubbed his phalange against your clit. "Well, for being held hostage like this, you are pretty wet..." The skeleton chuckled and pushed you shaking legs apart. "Now I guess it's time I return the favor."

Sans let his tongue slide up and down your clit. You gasped. Your legs quivered, letting out moans into the cold air. He kissed your cunt and then pulled you against his erection. Sans started prodding you before shoving his cock straight into your entrance. You yelped.

He started thrusting at a brutally fast pace, choking you. You started moaning breathlessly, trying to struggle. Everything hurt but felt so good.

You kept wriggling. "Hold... ahh... fucking still..." Sans moaned vulgarly. Your moans became louder, causing Sans to silence you with his fingers entering your mouth to suckle on. 

"Fffuck... You're so tight... I think I'm gonna..." Sans moaned out before your walls clenched suddenly, an odd feeling filling your body. You screamed into his fingers, legs shaking as Sans finally filled you with his hot seed.

Sans growled as he pulled out of you, his cum spilling out of you. "I fucking hate you." He said, kissing you. It felt weird, considering that he thought you killed his brother. "I'll come back. Expect some more punishment tomorrow or something." That's the last thing you heard him say before you fell asleep.