Knick-Knacks

AN: this is so gross don't read it. seriously I made this like 4/5 years ago and had never seen marble hornets and the inaccuracies are wildin here. only read this if you enjoy this kind of stuff as a joke or ironically honestly.

   Footsteps. Loud footsteps. Coming to him. Masky slightly looked up from his laptop, getting slightly panicked, but not to a point where he was scared.

   A quick figure dashed, too fast to see. Tim started to avert his eyes, getting more scared, now sitting up on his bed, shutting his laptop. He looked towards the door, getting ready to stand, until..

   "Boop," said a voice from behind him, as he poked him in the back. Masky screamed in fear, which he normally wouldn't do, but due to the suspicious build-up, it struck more fear into him. The voice burst into laughter, causing Masky to turn, and see who did this. Toby.

   Laughter was heard, along with a few tics. Masky kept a straight face as he stared at the teen, clutching his stomach from laughing so hard, his mouth guard nearly falling off. Due to not wanting his mouth to be visible, Toby pushed up his mouth guard, steadily stopping his laughter.

   "Masky you should've seen your face! Ha- I mean, I've never seen someone get so scared from a poke!" Toby said, poking Masky's shoulder this time.

   "Ha, ha, Toby. Very funny. What are you doing in my room, again?" Masky asked, with slight impatience.

   "Oh, well.. I kinda wanted to hang out with you. I was getting bored and lonely, so.." Toby spoke softly, his coffee colored eyes visible, and gazing up, towards Masky.

   Masky rolled his eyes.

"Alright," Masky sighed, giving in, "you can stay, but don't touch me," he said, soon regretting it, knowing it was a promise Toby couldn't keep.

   "Yay!" Shouted Toby, throwing his arms into the air, out of excitement.

   Masky returned to his buissness, opening back up his computer. Toby decided to wonder around Masky's room, to which he shared with his friend, Hoodie.

   There was a small Television set, with knick-knacks surrounding it. Toby looked towards the walls, photographs, some of just Masky, some with him and Hoodie, and some even with his mask off. Toby cocked his head, he had never seen Masky without his mask. He placed his fingertips on the photo, observing it carefully.

   He had dark brown eyes, which stood out from his skin, and completely different from the color of his hair, which was a full brown color, one of which that would be on a worn pair of shorts. He had side-burns, which Toby admired, and he even had slight freckles around his nose, like Toby. Toby turned his eyes back to Masky.

   "Hey, Masky..?" He questioned, trying to get the older males attention.

   "What, Toby?" Masky replied with slight annoyance, not even looking up from the laptop.

   "How come you never take your mask off?" Toby asked. That time, Masky lifted his head up, looking at Toby.

   "Well. I'm not very sure how to answer that.. I just.. like it. I like the feeling of being mysterious.." Masky said, moving his hand up, smirking under his mask. Toby giggled. Masky has his moments where he could talk to Toby, without flat-out being annoyed or done. This was one of those moments. And Toby would treasure it.