Chapter three

Eventful.
I had jinxed my night.
Few hours ago.

"Wow the party is huge!" Mich screamed in my ears. I took a passing drink and nodded. Drink as in non alcoholic. I don't drink, never got slouched either. Michelle on the other hand can handle it quite well.

"I heard this part of beach belongs to some rich family from London and they are here for holidays for few days and they throw these parties all the time." Informing me.

"Ohh..." I said nodding my head and drinking some more.
What is this drink? Its so good. I need more of these.
" I will be right back. " and went to get the drink.
All around there were people dancing, drinking and kissing. An evening of love I thought. I moved around the crowd to get to the bar, calling out to the bartender I got my drink, sitting on one of the high chairs.
The drink was really good.
When I went to order another one, I noticed someone who was giving a tough time to the bartender. The bartender spilled some liquid on my him and the guy made a growling noise.
Was it even possible to make such sound.

"Yes it is." The reply came from my right. When I turned I saw a beautiful blond wearing a Golden bikini. Only a bikni

"Huh?" I didn't know what to say was she even talking to me because​ she kept staring on my left and said,"You asked 'Is it possible to make such a sound?' So I gave you the answer, it is. Only when it comes to Sebastian it is possible. " she said almost dreamily.

"Okay." I said slowly and turned not knowing what she meant.
But clearly I could see the lust in her eyes. She got up and went to him said something in his ear. He looked at me for a second and then they were off. Lost in the crowd but I surely knew what they were going to do.

It was almost the end of the party when people were leaving some were slow dancing. I didn't leave the chair at all I spend my whole time here. Drinking and thinking about everything and nothing.So I got up and walked towards the end of the party which was near to the bay. As I reached there I could still here the music. I had enough of those amazing drinks. I thought to myself I need to know what it was called and I can have those everywhere.

I felt weird after the first one itself but I didn't want to stop, I wanted to dance and sing and even kiss someone. I wanted what these people had all around me, Romance. I sighed.

I realised in my haze that what I wanted was an adventure and not relaxation. All my life I have lived a simple and safe life. Today I felt that I should do something fun, different. So without thinking I started to  walk into the water, the water touched my feet and with chills it gave me a soothing feel.

I walked little more into the water getting my dress wet.

A little more.

And Suddenly I was being pulled back and held by my arm tightly. All of that happened so quickly I got a rush in the head. "Are you mental?! What were you doing?" Said a voice, a voice which got registered in my brain as velvety. Velvety is a word I thought, wow!

Went I looked up at the voice, I saw a red faced guy. Red with handsome, the same one I saw at the bar. Then the question as simple was I mental but I didn't know why he would as such a think and why was he hurting me.
"Leave my arm!" My screamed at him and my mail scratched him.
"You are mental, Little girl!" He shouted back while looking at him fingers where I scratched mistakenly.

"Little girl? Who speaks like that?" I said mimicking his voice. He had thick English accent.
He ignored all of it and asked again,"are you mental in anyway? Huh?" Like I was dumb.
And again pulled by my arm towards the sand.

"Hey stop! You're hurting me."

He let go at ones.

He still looked anger and  my ass hurt when he pulled me out of the water and threw me by my arm.

He was saying something and I walked away ignoring him and his voice.

I was angry now more than anything.
It was sudden mood change.
All my wish to be relaxed and adventurous was gone and anger took over me. I was not drunk. I stopped when I knew the drink had alcohol. I was feeling differently in the water and he ruined my mood.
Again I was being stopped. Aahhh what's with all the stopping!

"What is wrong with you?" He screamed at me like I was a small child.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?" I jabbed my finger in his chest.

A very firm chest. He works out.

He was getting irritated I could tell, his blue eyes were not the same ones I saw at the bar.

He doesn't look good with creased forehead. My hand automatically moved to smoothen it. And he froze but I kept going.

When I was done I kept my hand to my self not knowing what I will do next.

"Who are you? What's your name?" He asked softly.

"Why?" I questioned. Wanting to knowhes wasting his time with me. I bet till now my makeup is running and my hair is a mess. So many hot girls are there with whom he could be with.
"Because I want to know, just tell me please." He said almost like he's defeated.
Defeated by a unknown girl. Why?

"Little girl, please tell me you were not harming yourself." He said softly.

I laughed. I laughed loudly.
I shouldn't have because his face was pink. What was it embarassment?
I controlled myself and he stood looking at me.
"Sorry. Didn't mean to laugh like that.
I was not harming myself. I know swiming, I'm not drunk and most importantly I know how deep I should go into the waters." Said all this with a straight face.

He breathed and with that I realised I too had held my breath.

I noded and he left.
Just left me right there without saying anything.
I didn't ask him anything neither did he own me anything but it felt like he should have talked more. Asked something else.
And just like that I feel a conversation left unsaid.

I was walking on the beach away ftom the water not knowing who will turn up saying I was taking my life. But then only I saw an old lady walking towards me. She must have been in her 60s. She smiled at me and stood in front of me. I did the polite thing and smiled back.

"You are the one?" She asked me happily with one more smile and I stood in front of her but this time confused. She looked at me and said,"oh I mean to say you're Seb's girlfriend." I got more confused. With each passing second.

I knew she had a misunderstanding so I cleared it up immediately,"No, no, no. Whoever you think I'm, I'm not."

She gave up quickly and said,"An old Grandma can only be hopeful. I saw you both and thought...." She left the words unsaid.

I was confused what was she talking about and then it clicked she was talking about the incident few mins ago.

"Yeah! That was a misunderstanding. What ever you think...."
But she had already turned to leave.

The people in this family has no manners! Her and her grandson just left in middle of a conversation. I just hate an incomplete talks!

Aaaghhh!!