Chapter one

Summer holidays.....

My favourite. Always a good way to forget about work.

I was at the beach lying on one of the lounge chair and drinking a nice sex in the beach drink when someone decided to block my tan, I looked up to see it was Michelle.
"Oh, its you." I said.
"What do u mean ' oh, its you? Don't sound so disinterested! You will love the news I'm about to give you." She said being offensive and smirking at the same time.
I quirked my eyebrow at her to continue.
"You want to know huh? But I won't tell now" She folded her arms like a kid and walked towards her chair.
Letting out a breath, I kept the glass aside and turned to face her." What is it Mich? Please don't keep me in suspense" I said rolling my eyes.
"You know my boss??"she asked me with a wide smile.
"Mr.Simon? What about him?" I asked with more disinterest.
"No! The hot one?" She said raising her arms in the air.
I nodded remembering him.... "Hmmmmm... Him."

But Why is he.... Why do I care! I'm here to enjoy my holidays not to think about some guy.
"I don't care about him or anything related to him" I stated and went back to my drink.
"Really now? You don't care?" She poked my arm.
"No." I  swated her away.
"So you really don't want to know that he's......"
I was alert while pretending to sip my drink, but she knowingly left the last part. I know her! she wants to tell me but won't. Not until I ask but I was not going to.
"Go somewhere else and talk about him." I made an non interested shhu... noise and closed my eyes.

I wanted to know why is he here but if I gave in now I would never hear the end of it. Aaahhhh!