Caught staring..

So over the past few weeks I've been told that my little brownie stares and me, but for some reason every time I check she's not. or she looks away. shy much..

Anywho this afternoon i have lessons so that means our little staring match wont last long. I mean i wouldnt mind if she came up and talked to me but that most likely means she's looking for a relationship and like i said before im not bout that life.

Or hurting good girls. I mean sometimes its fun but the aftermath isn't. Friends telling me how she started cutting, she gets suicidal, she goes bitchy  and becomes an heartless hoe..then I'm the target.

Bull's-eye

The sun was nature's cruel joke as usual. Beating down on us without mercy. No wonder most Trinidadians were dark, and if they had the slightest of a complexation they sure as hell stayed inside.

I'm walking down the pavement when I notice she's already there. Just ignore her I tell myself. However I manage to pass close to her so she notices me and smile when I hear her sharp intake of breath and soft shriek.

Apparently I'm not the only one who hears it because as soon as we all stop walking the guys turn to her and begin to chuckle.

Great...here comes the assessment of the chick.

"Really short."

"Nerdy."

"Prob weird."

"Innocent."

"Virgin."

"Drama queen."

"Bad news."

good girl

Its not even five minutes and Ty nudges my arm and whispers that she's watching. I slowly turn and she that he's right. But maybe wrong. She seems to just be looking in my direction because surprisingly she doesn't turn away.

I realize something's off. Then I notice a guy from my school talking to her.

"who's that?" I ask the group and their gaze follow mine.

" that's Tyreke, he's in our year, think that's his Ex or sumn.." Alister answers.

"yea she was the girl I was showin you for disco last year. the one with de black converse and leggings and white dress top. She only whine on him tho." (whine* to twerk but with more precision and rhythm )

His true and simple words jogged memory of her.

Disco-Friday 13 2014

bubble gual ah bubble, touch yuh ankle gimme little sample...

My phone's ringtone signalled I got a message.

Jamie- I'm leavin now, I'm wearing your favourite colour..red. Meet you in the disco?

Jamie AKA Jasmine was a girl currently into me. She was skinny, red, had nice long legs and was 5'2 of attention seeking. After waiting at least five minutes so that she would put down her phone and not bother me I replied with the oh so annoyingly aggravating "k".

Me and the crew were upstairs chilling in our classroom when Barry came bounding up the stairs laughing.

"Aye yo Alister! you owe me 20 dollars man, yuh loss de bet!" Barry beamed smirking at Alister.

"what bet?" Juriel questioned for me. I just saved me some much valued oxygen. Thanks bro.

"He bet that a foreigner would come and I say no." Alister said descending the steps.

"way you goin?" Ty asked.

"gonna see if he right. I wanted a 20 dollars phone card." We, as per usual followed him. just as we walked down stairs I see a girl giggle at a guy as she snatched his phone. They both sat on the bench nearest to the steps.

"well who?" we all questioned in unison. that's creepy.

"her."Barry whispers nodding in the girl's direction.  The same girl on the bench.

"she looks like an American ." I say taking in her black and white converse, black skin tight leggings, white dress top that showed a bit of cleavage and skin by her stomach and hair tied in one with a bow.

"but how are we sure she is one?" I question. looking  at Barry.

" listen to her speak." He stated waking over to her with a couple of the guys walked alongside him as he approached the girl.

" aye Tyreke you GT, this your girl or wah?" Barry said chuckling.

"uh..you could say that." He replied. The girl just laughed. How was that supposed to make her talk?

"eh I whining on you later right." Barry said to the girl. She looked up at him and smiled a breath taking smile. When Barry was out of ear shot she turned to the guy.

" Is he serious? lol everyone is so weird here." She giggled.

" I think so.. so just in case stay by me right?" Tyreke questioned. When we all joined each other in the Basketball court/ Disco I smiled when I saw Alister hand over money. The party was great up until I felt familiar hands wrap around my waist.

" what do you want " I ask not bothering to turn around to face my ex which just so happens to be Jamie's best friend. I Feel her rub a A cup tits on my back and turn around so fast that she loses balance.

"you." she breathes. Why do I always get the psycho chicks?! I bend down slowly and place my hand on her neck.

"Leave me the fuck alone. I don't need petty little sluts like you in my life. And when they don't leave..."I squeeze her neck hard.

"I make sure they do. So get the fuck outta my face now." I whisper in her ear and she her visibly shiver.

When she leaves I turn to see little Americano with a smirk on her face.

"you missed ." she says turning around to look up at the guy leaning on the fence.

"where am I supposed to be aiming for?" The guy ask going along with her.

" where do you think." she says getting on her tip toes as he leans down to kiss her. And from her reaction that was her first kiss.

*End of flash back*

Well i guess that explains it, she's probably talking about me. " Oh." i mumbled in response. 

Pulling out my phone i messaged Jamie.

-my house tonight. 10ish . dont be late.

I know what your thinking, but well i won't lie we will do it, haha got you.