Prologue

I stood there, waiting for the inevitable " Yes". I've only ever been rejected once and the experience was so shitty that I vowed it would never happen again.

She starred at me impassively for a few seconds before looking down at her plain black converse. I took that as my cue and stepped closer to her. Now we were just inches apart.

Looking down at her short 4'9 frame of underlying beauty, I breathed in her sent. The sent that has been haunting me having tried to place it for about a month now. The sent that would come through my window after it rains and just before.

The sent that clouded my mind forcing it to drift back to her. I can't believe she's actually thinking about this!

Just four months ago she seemed to be practically obsessed with me. And now... that changed. " Guess its true ex's change." Bryson Tiller's lyrics ran through my head. Though she was never my ex or remotely close to anything in that nature.

" No." Of course she'd say yes, They always do. I smiled my most practiced playboy smile i could muster  and took hold of her hand to pull her towards the taxi. " great! lets go in the mall."  I said.

She pulled her hand out of my grasp causing me to halt abruptly.

" I said no." she stated  rolling her eyes, obviously annoyed. I didn't hear correctly? Was I still not hearing correctly? 

I was confused more that anything in that moment...I felt blonde. Like I missed something major but was too dumb to notice and unconsciously carried on with life as if nothing happened.

Wait!

Was she rejecting me?!

What the fuck?!

" why?" I asked still dazed. She pursed her lips not wanting to answer.

" c'mon, just tell me the truth." I said in a husky voice, gently placing my hands on her waist pulling her towards me in one swift movement.

Her face turned red the moment my hands touched the skin that had evaded her crop top.

" I-I-um.." she tried to talk but just seemed flustered. I tilted her head so that we were looking each other in the eyes.

"why." I repeated. She inhaled a shaky breath.

" you're a Fuckboy." She stated bluntly. Yet there was an edge to her voice, proving that that wasn't her only reason.

I studied her face. She honestly believed her words. It wasn't the name that got to me and made me hold my breath. It was the was her body screamed that it knew it was bound to happen. It echoed of the past fuckboys.

I did the only thing I could do in that situation to make sure my resolve didn't break and that my rep. remained intact.

I laughed. She didn't seem phased. It was like she was expecting it.

She simply nodded her head and walked away. " what makes you think that love?"  I questioned loudly as she walked further from me.

I was waiting for the cliche answers, but this chick keeps surprising me never the less.

" I Shouldn't have to explain myself to you. Figure it out." she stated with her back still turned.

She paused and gave me a once over with her sad and hurt eyes.

Like every cliché corny movie... I watched her until she was out of my sight, lost in the distance, only to gain my own personal rain cloud. It felt as if when she left she sucked all the warmth with her. Whatever.

I'm home to the cold.

When I met back up with the squad they didn't hesitate to ask what she said.

With words to mimic the statement of her own , I simply said.

'' I'm a fuckboy.''

                                                                    *******************************

ok! sooo my little cupcakes, This is obviously just the prologue of the story.

If you want me to continue the story please

COMMENT~

RATE~

FOLLOW~

Its much appreciated and I always love feed back.

Don't be a shy reader!

Byez cutie.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

"Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy."~Mother Teresa.