Chapter 2: All of a Sudden

Eunnam's P.O.V:

I scanned through the pages of my favorite novel, “I assumed”; I was waiting for the next train. I was suppose to ride the 1st trip but it took me long before I filled my schedule here. I toured myself around downtown for an hour and later realized that SEOUL’s too wide for me, I haven’t even reached half of it yet. X_X

-END-

Eunnam is waiting for the next train to move on the trails. Since she was standing the whole time, she decided to roam around the subway for a while. Near the ticket counter was a bulletin board cantaining some tourist spots near downtown. Out of curiousity, Eunnam led her tired body there.

“Too good to be true” she pressed her eyes nearer and admired the glossy pictures.

From infrastructures, reacreation parks to oceans - a certain picture caught her attention. Her eyes widened as she rubbed it harshly.

"No way!" Eunnam took a step back.

"Han river! Ttukseom park!" her eyes sparkled as her smile formed sideways.

What could she be thinking of? Regard the "one of the best" RIVER and PARK in South?

————---—————

"Excuse me? May I ask, when will the next trip be?" Eunnam asked the lady in charged

"About 30 minutes. Is there any problem?"

"Ehm no! Not at all! Thanks" Eunnam answered.

"Okay then, annyeong!" The lady smiled and bowed.

"Oh ahmmm.. annyeong?!"

She wasn't really familiar with Korean language that's why she disregards anything related to learning from it. She could understand but there's a LIMIT.

A/N: READERS! I'm not so good with Korean words, really! I'm into the story's thought so please consider :) Please be kind . *_^ . Kamsa hamnida!

------

"30 minutes is a very long time! I can still visit Ttukseom! I should go! Just this once" Eunnam's first favorite park was the Ttukseom near Han. She couldn't completely tell of how she liked it but knowing the fact, that the park's a peaceful place, she loved it more everyday.

and now, the oppurunity awaits...

She decided to leave her things by the counter for safety; she hurriedly went out for a taxi that could bring her there.

The outside had a very busy street and busy people as well. By the pedestrian lane, sidewalks and overpasses - all the same.

"Annyeong!"

"Gumawo chingu!"

"Jigaya!"

____

"Damn! why can't I understand them?" she sighed as she checked the road for any available taxi. She looked at her wrist then her eyebrows suddenly narrowed.

"There aaaaahhh! TAXI!" fortunately, a taxi stopped in front of her as a common passenger dismissed herself from it. Eunnam hopped in as fast as she could.

"Han river!" Eunnam told the taxi man.

"Ne" he replied.

"How long?" she added.

"About 20 minutes" the driver looked at her through the font mirror.

"Guess I couldn't catch my schedule on time" she gently whipped her hair and laid back.