CHAPTER 1: Heart and Seoul

Eunnam was so numb that she hasn't moved out from their hall, where there Graduation Ceremony just ended a while ago. She was still pinned on the corner as she leaned her weak body by the wall. Her eyes, they were fine like a tear hasn't flown from it since she was 12.

She was staring at a butterfly's motion through the breeze.

"You never tell me that you are a butterfly now Kyle." Eunnam ran her fingers through her hair as she began to speak. She kept on staring at the green-color splashed butterfly whom she imagined to be her old friend.

"And yellow? How silly! I thought you loved blue and brown?! BROWN?! HAHAHAHA! you're straight, aren't you?" She followed it's movements from left, right, then left again. To her surprise, tears started to fall out from her naked eyes. Nevertheless, she kept on smiling as if he was in front.

"I just graduated and I'm proud to be at the top of my class. You should be happt too! Now I can go anywhere I want to. Guess what, I will study for my favorite corse, ARTS the main course! I'll still explore the roots though. So, are you coming with me?" a lot of tears began to shed yet she hesitated to wipe them. Inhale - Exhale, it took her hard to breathe normally yet she managed to snip the flow out of her nose.

"I'll be going to Seoul soon! I'll finally meet a lot  people who speaks different! I'll visit every corner, stand by every street and pass by every skyscraper.. Lastly, I'll kiss the floor of the Incheon airport  and I'll take pictures of my favorite IDOLS! and you? You will be a PRISONER FOREVER. You will always be surrounded by  those crescent walls which are too boring and plain. F*ck you for leaving me!"

Eunnam seemed to take her words too far; after she muttered her speech, she punched the ground and her tears didn't stop from flowing.

She was alone thus, she could cry until her eyes would get swollen - nobody can ever see her that way.

Every tear that feel, Kyle's last few words kept on embracing her mind.

"That's enough Eunnam, let's go home now" her mother spoke outside the door as if she was listening to her daughter  the whole time.

Still, she remained calm and not surprised; she knew that her mother wouldn't bring this matter with her at home and even between them. She must've been so compassionate to Eunnam the whole time.

Eunnam lifted her stiffed body with the meanest emotion in her face.

"I will stop thinking of you when i can finally leave this place. Don't follow my dreams anymore"

She heavily sighed and left at once.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------||

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------||

"SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA PASSENGERS"

"10 MINUTES"

-            -                 -

"You take care, okay?"

"I will mom"

"Call me when you're there"

"I'm not sure about that"

"Then we will visit you there"

"You promised me not to. Don't break it!"

"I miss you Eun"

"Same"

**

Eunnam bids goodbye as she motioned herself towards the terminal's entrance. Her mother's shadow started to fade like a thick fog limited her sight. Further, she took steps forward . . .