Chapter Seven

Hey guys! Check out my friend D1amondMaster26 ! She has some amazing Warrior fanfictions. And she is really good at writing!!! If you're into the Warriors series she has some for you! Or if you like Aphmau then she also has some amazing fanfictions.

Bill's POV

I walked through the halls of my castle. This war was almost over but it had taken its toll.

Many of my 'subjects' had died fighting for me. And much of my kingdom was in ruins. Worst of all I hadn't seen my beloved brother in almost 53 years. Sure it had only been a small time on Earth but it had been over half a century in this cursed dimension. And a 53 year long war for demons is actually one of the more... medium ones. But that doesn't matter!

I smiled. That would all change today. After decades of planning and fighting and more planning and fighting.

With a wave of my hand a swirling portal appeared. Finally.

~Time Break~

Dipper's POV

After spending so much time waiting my sister was finally here! We met every holiday, school break, and time we were sick but it didn't change the fact we were living hours away from each other! I was all the way in Gravity Falls, Oregon whilst Mabel lived in California.

Gruncle Ford and Gruncle Stan would always get super awkward whenever they saw each other. It seemed as if they were constantly in a silent battle against one another. But neither seemed to win.

"Dipper!!" I was suddenly tackled to the ground by whom I could only assume was my sister. I was so lost in thought that I hadn't seen the red pickup truck pull into the drive.

"Mabel!" I could feel the smile tug at my lips as she rolled off me.

I saw her large smile as she sat up with her arms between her folded legs. Wait... we're those..?

"Braces!? You got braces?" I was astounded.

"Yup," Mabel ran her tongue over her teeth. "They still feel weird. When I get back home gruncle Stan said we would get different bands for them. What color should I get?"

"I heard they have some glow in the dark ones!"

"Really!?"

I could tell this was going to be a good summer.