3. Hide & Seek

"You got it?," (F/N) asked after explaining the rules of hide and seek.

"I'm pretty sure we've all played this game before, (F/N)," you said, laughing a bit.

She gave you a knowing glance before turning back to the gang. Hoseok smiled. "Um...so how should we pick the seeker?"

"Gawi Bawi Bo!," Taehyung exclaimed. "It's simple and fun!"

So everyone formed a circle and put their hands in. You and Seokjin chanted, "Gawi Bawi Bo!" and everyone put their hands out as scissors.

Everyone but Yoongi, whose hand was balled up in a fist. His expression lit up as he cheered briefly, pounding everyone's hand down.

"You guys are amateurs," he chuckled.

The game went on for a minute longer, until Namjoon and (F/N) were the last ones.

"I'll go easy on you," Namjoon whispered to (F/N), so only she could here. She couldn't help blushing. What would you do if your bias said that to you?

They kept getting ties, until finally, (F/N) won; meaning that Namjoon was the seeker. The game would take place inside the whole building of BigHit Ent., making the game harder.

You ran out of the dorm and sprinted to the elevator, pressing the button with an arrow pointing upward. You were going to the top floor.

Well, that was until you saw a flash of red from the corner of your eye. You took a wild guess that it was V, but you were still shocked when your wrist was yanked away from the elevator.

Before you could speak, he spoke. "Don't worry, I have a perfect hiding spot!"
___________________
A bit short but I will make the next one a bit longer! Also, happy #3YearsWithBTS !!

We love those boys!!