6. I See How It Is

[Yoongi's POV]

As I made my way to my glorious room where all of the lyric magic happens, I heard female giggles and snorts.

Yes snorts. Not everyone's snorts are bad, I mean some are cute. But theirs were just...ew.

I decided to follow the voices. They led me to a dusty storage room. That's where all of those girls were. Wait...is that Hani? She was just in the other room..

I slowly take a few steps back and peek behind the door that happened to be cracked open.

"What's wrong with that girl? Is she even sane?"

"I saw her in the stall again yesterday.."

"She's got issues! She thinks she can be within two inches of my oppa!? Like no!"

"I saw her and Tae sneak off somewhere...I swear if she lays another finger on that boy.."

"Why are we even in a band with her? I would've asked to disband a long time ago if it weren't for you guys."

I narrowed my eyes at them, realizing it was iCandy talking behind (Y/N)'s back. Traitors. I feel bad that (Y/N) can't have full trust in the girls like she thought she could.

But I know BTS would never backstab me like this. Never.

I saw that all of them were talking about (Y/N) except for one who was quietly sitting in her seat, biting her lip anxiously. I don't know their names, but I think that's (Y/N)'s roommate. Sunmi, I think?

I shook my head, heading back to my lyric room. All the haters in the world honestly are just inspiration for me. And I've been inspired to write a track to all of them.

[Your POV]

"Kim Taehyung, stop!," you yelled, yanking on his wrist. He was still dragging you out in the rain.

You were both soaking wet and it was getting a bit uncomfortable. He turned to you with wide eyes, blinking raindrops away.

"Please stop!"

He sighed, taking in sharp breaths. "Look, (Y/N), I have to talk to you about something."

You felt a wave of worry wash over you. You've seen enough movies and K-Dramas to know what these types of conversations result in.

"Go on," you forced yourself to say.

"I feel like you—"
____________________

Oohh cliffhangerrrr

What will he say?? I feel like you what!?!? The suspense tho