Chapter 2

Once Shanna heard the news that Mark was going to an all boys high school she quickly remembered her thought from a while ago. She was going to cross-dress as a guy for the next 4 years of her life trying to get Mark to like her. She escaped from her house and rented an apartment that needed her to work for a part time job. What Shanna didn't know was that her next door neighbor was actually Mark! She only saw him out the window when her was drying his clothes. She was dressed as a boy at the time so Mark started to blush a lot because Shanna was very good looking as a guy but better as a girl. Marks eyes glared at Shanna and Shanna did the same.😳

"What is your name neighbor?"😕Mark asked with couriosity.

"It's umm Shawn, Shawn a boy certainly not a girl."🙃Shanna said intentionally.

"Well it sure is nice to meet you, my name is Mark." 😊

"It is nice to meet you too!"☺️ Shanna said.

That day Shanna was full of joy to the point where Mark could hear her screaming next door. Now it is Mark side of the story. Ever since Mark was little he never liked girls. No matter what the situation was he would always try his best to stay away from them. The only women he loved was his mother, because his mother would always be there for him. But ever since he met Shanna he felt this very weird feeling in his chest as if he is in love. Mark tried to forget about these feelings but they would never go away. So to forget these feeling he started to go to an all boy school until high school. Then Mark started to act a little girlish to the boys, but nobody noticed it. He was very popular and even some guys started to like him. ☹️😱 So Mark started to be gay he didn't care a single bit about it being weird or not. He dated a lot of guys but never got his first kiss and he was still a virgin so it never really mattered to him. But one day he saw Shanna with her friends at the mall. Shanna did not notice Mark but Mark noticed her.he stood behind a clothing store and followed her like a ninja. Mark noticed that she was buying guy clothes and he felt kind of hurt.

" Why am I feeling like the again? Does she have a boyfriend or something, and why am I concerned I'm gay anyways so why should I feel like this?" Mark questioned in his mind😁😰😥😖😫

Mark quickly grabbed her arm and hugged her and ran away blushing like crazy.😳😱😨😰

Shanna wished that the hug could have lasted forever, but it only lasted for a second.

Sorry 4 the late post but I lost my iPad for a sec also stay tuned for chap. 3 next Sunday. 😉Luuuuve u all!!!!!!!!!!!