Discovery

Amanda showed me her phone, and on it was an Instagram picture of me from today. In the picture I was laughing, and had a Dolewhip in my hand. I gasped as I saw the username. Corey posted it.

"Well?" Amanda asked impatiently, tapping her finger on the sink.

"I accidentally hurt myself, and this boy named Corey decided to help me until I got better. Do you know him or something?" She came very close to screaming.

"Do I know him?! That's Corey Fogelmanis. He stars in Girl Meets World. We are basically married." Everything started to connect. I finally realized why he looked so familiar. "Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were supposed to tell each other everything."

"I... Um..." I ran as quick as I could out of the bathroom, and tried to get as far away from Amanda as I could. I can just deal with her later.

Suddenly I bumped into someone, and before I could fall, they caught me. It was none other than Corey himself.

"Do you always run away from your problems like that?" Corey laughed.

"I guess so," I replied trying not to worry about Amanda.

"Hey, are you okay?" Corey asked. "You kinda just randomly ran away from me."

"I'm sorry, I just..." I tried to think of an excuse. "Can we go on a ride?" I said changing the subject.

"Of course," he replied. "What ride were you thinking?"

"The Little Mermaid ride," I said with he brightest smile on my face.

"Okay, that's perfect." Corey said smiling back at me.

Hi, it's been a while oops.
So like... A lot has happened.
I met Corey, and he was so sweet! We discussed musicals (newsies in particular), and both vowed to each other we would reunite on Broadway.
I wasn't gonna update ever again, but I did because you all really wanted me to!
Sorry it wasn't the best, but I updated!