Shirayuki the girl with the Apple Red Hair

I awake with a quiet moan in a nice very comfy bed. Wait where am I? I look around quickly trying to figure out how I got here all I remember was getting hit in the back of my neck causing me to pass out. "Owwww!" I state loudly while trying to turn my neck. "Oh my are you awake, here let me rub this on your neck it will help." A young girl around my age with bright apple red hair tells me while entering the room. "Don't worry i'm a herbalist, oh and by the way my name is Shirayuki." She greets me with a warm smile while handing me a cream for my neck. "Oh um t-thanks my name is (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." I tell her while slightly smiling taking the cream and applying it to my neck. "Um Miss Shirayuki, where is all my stuff and what/whose clothes am I wearing? I ask her wondering if she knows about the daggers I had on me. "Oh yeah I forgot about that (Y/N) Obi has all of your things and he is the one that also choose your outfit." Miss Shirayuki answered cheerfully "Oh well speak of the devil here he is now!" Shirayuki exclaimed as I slowly rise my head up towards the window where Obi is. "Miss Shirayuki,prince Zen wants to talk to you and the girl tomorrow." He tells her while looking at me. I arise from the bed and storm right in his face "I have a name you know it's (Y/N) (L/N)!" I tell him angrily he looks at me smiles then disappears out the window...