chapter 1

I was just walking home from school, like a normal girl in a normal world. Having a bad day at school, I got an F on my French test and a D on my history. How frustrating to be me!

Why couldn't I just be like normal girls?

why were my dreams better than my life?

Why was I annoyed by everything?

sometimes I just wish my whole entire life could change......................................

****

"Mom I'm home!" l shouted, it was silent no answer.... usually she would answer back! what was wrong?

She was always home she never left the house until I would be home.

"MOM!!!! WERE ARE YOU?" I was more frustrated this time.

I went up the stairs, to see if she was there, but on my  way up I heard whispers, mad whispers.

I went into my room, but no one was there.....

God were could she be? at these times I get so paranoid!

l went into the bathroom, but she wasn't there

Ok now im just so frustrated! I am not a patient  girl, deal with it! So I just kept on walking fast, I didn't know were else to look so I just looked in her bedroom and..................

"OMG" I just started in disbelief, l didn't want to believe this! she was crying, she was crying so hard i could see the red in her eye, She was tied up!. Her mouth was taped with duck tape, I could see that she was suffering.

I felt like I just god a heart attack I couldn't believe what l saw!

Some one stabbed her, there was blood everywhere, I never saw this much blood in my life before.

I couldn't believe, you know what l will not believe! this is not happening this is a dream!  just looking at my mom suffering made me want to kill myself.

"MOM OMG MOM WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU WHO DID THIS?"

She did not talk, did not move, she only moaned.

I was crying, I was crying so hard that I felt like my eyes would pop out of the sockets.

I ran downstairs to call the police, I took the phone but the connection was off.

but before I could even shake a finger something touched me,

something sharp and pointy like a needle...........

I fell on the floor, feeling sleepy, and weird.

and that's when I realized I was drugged,

************

I woke up, I woke up in a strange place it looked dark and scary, it looked like a basement or something like that.

I hoped everything was a dream........................

it was like a nightmare that came true to life.

I heard footsteps, large footsteps like a giant. lt grew louder as if it came closer, l was scared, I felt like butterflies ate my stomach.

I heard the door squeak open, l heard someone come in, but I couldn't see who it was, because it was dark.

"Well, well, well, who have we got here............." a person said in a cute  Irish voice.