Prologue

"Oh come on babe!! Dont be so insecure! She's just a- beautiful baby..."  Briana sighed as Aron swerved. "Im not... I promise" Aron smiled. Briana smiled back. Taylor laughed and giggled. An incoming car sped up beside them.

Aron growled. They swerved in front of them. He immediately hit the breaks. "ASSHOLE" he flipped them off through the window. They stopped the car and reversed full speed back at them.

Without a warning they smashed right into them. Aron's head flew back. Briana's seatbelt tightened as her head jerked back. The car sped away. Another car smashed into them from the back. Taylor was safe and secure.

Aron flew foward as his head hit the steering wheel. Hard. Knocking him out. Briana had already hit her face... on the glovebox. Very hard. The windshield glass shattered all over them. Taylor was the saved one. No harm was done to her.

The person behind got out of the car and rushed over to them. It was Daniel...

"ARON!! BRI!!" Daniel screamed as he banged on the door and started pulling on the door handle. 2 cars had stopped. "Someone call 911!! Please!!!" He screamed. Dylan got out of one of the cars and immediately called 911.

Matthew got out of the other car. Crying Daniel punched his fist on Taylor's door. But he saw Aron and how much blood was dripping down his head. Matthew grabbed a crowbar and bashed the opposite side of Taylor's side open. "Get her!! And try to crawl to the front!!" Matthew demanded.

Daniel stuck his hand through the window and got the car door  open. He undid Taylor's carseat belts and handed her to Matthew. Crawling to the front he opened Briana and Aron's door. Dylan and Daniel got them out and layed them on the ground.

The ambulance pulled up 20 minutes later and took them away... and left Taylor with Matthew.