prologue

|| calum ||

Love. Now tell me specifically, what it is. It's a feeling right? It's a feeling that some people find easy to explain, others just make a big mess out of it.

But what does it mean to actually love someone? Are you attached to them? Do you care for them? What do you do, or need to do, in order for you to clarify that you love someone? The answer is different for everyone I guess. They're all based on the same thing if you think about it. You protect them, you care for them, and you always want to be with them.

Does anyone know if there is a specific age for love? In today's society, hell yeah. Most of the time, they mean you're too young to know what love is, much less be in love. But you see it everywhere. Your parents, people together in the street, even your dog shows lots of love. It even happens when you're older. Even teenagers are told they're too young to be in love.

What does love feel like? Well love itself doesn't have a physical feeling, since it's an emotion. But there are signs of love, if you know what I mean. Like being able to feel your heart beating in your chest. Not with anxiety, but with excitement. Or when they're name is mentioned and you pop your head up a little. Sometimes its even as simple as their smile. When they smile, you can't help but do the same. Its like your emotions are one.

Let me guess. That one person popped up in your mind didnt they? Yeah. She popped up in my head just a few times. Then she never left.