Sc 1: Last Hugs

⬆⬆⬆ Idk I thought this was funny as hell!!😂⬆⬆⬆ Any way Hey, its me Kayla. Here's the first chapter, hope you like it 😘 thnx

*Bailey's Point Of View:*
I wake up like always at 5:30. I get out of bed, Kylie and Brittney are asleep on my bedroom floor. I step over them and head to the restroom, I wash up. After I walk over to my closet, I pick out my outfit for today, Me and my family are leaving today. We are leaving at 7:48 AM. Enough time to bid my friends Goodbye, I pick out an outfit, I change into it. Stylish and Comfy just like me!

 Stylish and Comfy just like me!

Okay. So hey!! My name is Bailey Drew Sok!! I am not really a girly girl, I may look like it, but I don't like the stuff most girls like.

Other Girls: Likes, Pink. Salad. Dresses. Sandals. Shopping. Boyfriend. Painted Nails. Flower head bands. Tight Jeans. Shorts. Furry Boots. Curled hair. Lipstick. Make up.

Me: likes, Green. Fried chicken. I prefer jeans. Tennis shoes. Movies. Can't handle a boyfriend. Idc. Snapback or Beanie. Loose Sweat pants. Jeans. Furry Boots, yes I do like them they are cute!!. Idgaf. No Make Up.

I walk out of my room, I grab an apple. I grab my car keys and head outside, I drive to my friends Clementine's house, I climb her balcony. I begin knocking on her window, she opens it.

"Bailey!! Today is the day!!! Your leaving!!!" Clementine exclaims. I over reach, I place my hands over my heart then I gasp in deeply. "Wow, I thought we had something special!" I say dramatically. She giggles "Sorry. But aren't you excited? You get to meet new people!! I am excited and I'm not even gonna be there!! *laughs*" she says, I giggle.

"True, but I'm gonna miss you SO much, I can die!" I say dramatically. She laughs, I hug her "Oh, I'm gonna miss you so much!! Promise you'll never forget me?" She asks. "Never!!" I say as I lay down on her lap, she runs her hands through my hair. Its soothing, we sit in silence. I begin to think about all the memories I had with her, and Trevan

"Hey, I uh. I need to go say bye to Tre" I say as I slowly get up, she smiles at me "I love you" she says, I smile back "I love you too" I say as I wrap my arms around her.

I leave before any tears are shed. I take my car literally to three houses down. I finally arrive at Tre's house. I hear yelling from his dad and his mom crying. I park my car a house away and climb up to his window, I knock on his window. He looks over and sees me he unlocks the window and opens it.

"Hey," I say softly, I smile at him "Hey" he returns a forced smile onto his face. I lay my hand on his cheek, he smiles and hugs my hand with his face. I look at him as his eyes fill with tears, he holds my hand on his face. "I can't believe your leaving me" he says, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I'm sorry. I have always been there for you, always. But hey, if its 2:00 in the damn motherfuckin morning I don't care you call me if you need anything okay?" I say firmly, he laughs slightly.

"Bailey, your my best friend. You've never left me, you've always been there for me. You've listened to my problems, you've stuck with me. Hell, you've even let me stay at your house for two months *laughs* I will miss you, Love" I laugh at the memory. I look at him and I hug him tightly, he hugs back tighter.

I let go and look at the time. "Tre? I have to go, its time for me" I say, he pulls me in for one last hug. "I love you, don't forget me" he whispers into my ear, his breath shaking. I slam my lips closed, trying not to let my breath out indicating that I'm about to cry. I let go and stand up, there was silence, amongst us, his parents.

TBC 😘

Hey, I hope you enjoyed it!! Please leave a vote or a cmnt. I'm gud with either one!!

Almost near the end

Almost there keep going.......

.............

The End!!!

❤🐻❤That's what you thought!!! Haha here's a Cookie 🍪