Part one-

I ran to the bathroom holding my stomach and mouth so I wouldn’t puke my guts up on the way there. I closed the door and locked it then puked my insides into the dirty toilet. Afterwards I scooted back and rested my head on the wall and put my bruised knees to my chest, resting my head on them. Could I be pregnant ? Me.. PREGNANT?! I’m only 15 soon 16 how could I take care of a baby when I cant take care of myself. Tears burned my cheek. Hopefully I’m not. I got up and took my stash of pregnancy test out and grabbed the pink box.

1.   Open the package

2.   Pee on the stick

3.   Wait 30 mins to see results

4.   1 line negative 2 lines positive

I took a deep breath and followed the directions on the box.

30 mins later-

*Knock Knock*

I walked down the stairs to open the door for my best friend Kendra. As soon as the door swung open she embraced me with a warm hug, without her saying anything she told me how she was going to be here for me. Tears threatened to come but I couldn’t cry, I don’t have time for it. I have to think about what I’m going to do. We sat down in the kitchen.

So whens the last time.. yanno?” –kendra

“ About 2 ½ weeks ago. “

“ Will he freak out again?’ –Kendra

“ Um, I’m not sure. I’m going to try and hide it as long as I can. Or at least till I get some money to run away and get my own place or find a roommate. “

“ Well you can stay with me, but I might need a little help with the bills being that when I’m not at work I wont be using the electricity, water, gas ect. So being that you’ll be there it might go up a bit “

“ Thanks Kendra, you are a life saver. I’m just going to stay here for a week or maybe less. “

I got a text from my phone. It was him. I wasn’t allowed to have company so I had to throw Kendra out. I cleaned up a bit and laid on the couch acting like I was sleep.

Mike POV:

I walked in and threw all of my things on the floor. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a 4pk and Light my cigar. Hmm, I wonder where this piece of nothing is at. As I walked in the T.V room I seen her sleep on the couch. I sat my things down, then bent down and flipped the couch over causing her to smack the ground. I laughed then fixed the couch back. She was whimpering on the ground. I walked over to her and gripped her hair then I pulled her to the middle of the floor. S=She tried fighting back but I’m way too strong for her to handle. I raised my hand and smacked her pale face causing her to turn redder than a hot tamale. She screamed in pain and quickly the mark of my hand was across her face. I poured some of my beer on her then walked upstairs to the bathroom. After all this Fun I needed to take a leak. As I closed and locked the door. I lifted the seat and before I could actually pee something pink on the floor caught my attention. I picked it up and it looked like a pregnancy test. Oh no. She cant be.. Not again.. How would I explain this to the doctor that my 15 year old daughter is pregnant by me.. a 49 year old man that has a wife and 4 children. I cracked the test then stormed out the bathroom. She was sitting at the bottom of the step looking scared as ever. I stomped to her then wrapped both of my hands around her neck, lifting her from the ground. She screamed and clawed at my hands trying to get me to stop. All I see is Rosa the woman that cost me everything. The woman who purposely got pregnant and ruined my life. After Rosa’s face began to fade I seen my scared daughter trying to breathe from her insane father grip around her neck. I finally let go and she fell to my feet. I Kicked her right in the stomach then walked out. I couldn’t be in the same house as her. I needed to go figure things out fast.

Milani POV;

I held on to my stomach crying, he probably killed it. I cant stay here last time he said if I got pregnant after he’ll kill the baby he’ll kill me. Frankly I love my life and don’t want to die young. I guess I’m going to live on the street until I get a job and make some money. I have to do something. I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed all of my things out of my closet and bathroom. I’ve never moved so fast in my life. Then I ripped open my pillow and got my $485.00 then shoved it in my duffel bag. I jogged down the steps and walked out the door. The sun burned my eyes and the smell of leaves attacked my nostrils. I’ve only been outside 3 times this month. I walked out the door and looked around, this was always a nice neighborhood. I watched the little kids play and ride their bikes. Today my journey to a new life begins.

After walking down 4 blocks I stopped at this old restaurant. It read “ Lola Dinner “ . I walked inside and the smell of blueberry pancakes kicked me in the face. My stomach began to growl. I walked to the counter and sat on the bar stool waiting for somebody to take my order. I looked around and seen a lot of old people. Only a few kids and family’s. I smiled at the scene, I never experienced that. Going out with my family and having a good time. I always stayed home in a basement and ate mashed potatoes. Every time I look at those things I Barf. My dad wife hated me because I told her shell never take my mom place and could never fill in a woman’s shoes, she was just an old greedy witch.  My dad was scared of her he listened to whatever she said and she said I was worthless and I needed to be in a basement. So he did as told and I lived in a basement for 2 years until he moved me to a separate house.

Hello Im josh, welcome to lola’s Dinner how may I help you “ –josh

I jumped and quickly spun around in my chair. To see a dark haired guy. A bit of facial hair, large muscles and perfect white teeth. I felt something wet drop on my arm.

Um why are you crying? Are you okay ma’am?”

I felt my face and noticed some tears. Oh god how embarrassing.

“ I’m okay, Can I have a 3 Blueberry Pancakes, 2 sausages, 2 Slices a bacon, Toast, Hash brown, 2 eggs, Coffee and Orange Juice “

His jaw hit the floor and his eyes popped out his head. Everyone was starring at me like I had 3 heads.

“ Your going to eat that all?! “  -Josh

I felt offended.

“ Hell yeah I’m going to eat that. Boy you don’t know what I’ve been through, Ok? So if I want to eat out your whole restaurant. Just be happy I’m going to pay for it and your getting a big order. ‘ “ I semi yelled to the cute waiter.

He walked away to the back and I just sat there. Did I hurt his feelings? I started to feel bad.. I got up and walked to where he was. I walked through the kitchen to this back room where he sat and smoked.

“ im sorry.. josh I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings “

He got up and walked to my face. He was barely and inch away. My heart beat was picking up. He breathed on me and his breath smelled like mints. He leaned in, I leaned in and our lips touched Suddenly I felt a sharp pain and fell to the ground..

-     To be continued ?

-