Chapter 13

August 15. School was starting up again tomorrow, and Riley and Farkle were carpooling together, across the country, to Seattle. It wasn't Riley's favorite thing to ride in cars for long journeys, but Farkle would definitely make it better. By far. 

Riley grabbed all the clothes she could possibly find and piled them into her suitcase, throwing out anything that she didn't like as much. Farkle was there, laughing at her less-than-casual way of packing. Riley glared him down, and he shut his mouth. 

They hugged, until Shawn walked in with Katy by his side. "Riley, we just wanted to come to say goodbye." Katy commented, then Riley stood up to grab both of them in a huge hug. Farkle watched with hope in his eyes. As soon as Riley let go of Katy, Farkle was holding on to her with enthusiasm.

"Bye Mom." He muttered, trying to keep the tears from escaping his eyes.

Riley's parents got ready to say goodbye as Riley packed her last suitcase and shoved it in the back of Farkle's car. She smiled at her parents, gave last-minute hugs, and skipped to Farkle's car, getting into the front seat. 

This was it. Their final year of college. By now, it shouldn't have surprised Riley that she was overly excited to start this year of college with Farkle, but she was. 

The doors shut finally, and they were on the road again. Together. 

-5 Years Later-

The café that Farkle and Riley had visited so many years ago stood in front of them once more. Riley ordered a bagel and some strawberries, while Farkle simply got French toast with orange juice. They sat together, talking and laughing. 

Riley leaned in to wipe some syrup off of Farkle's lip, and he looked into her eyes. They kissed gently, and Farkle pulled out the small orange box he had gotten from his mother so many years ago.

He got out of his chair, not breaking his stare with Riley. "Riley Matthews, from the first day you walked into the apartment building, I knew I had never met a more special girl. You're the most wonderful thing that could have ever happened to me, and I want you to know that. So here's my question: Will you, Riley Matthews, make me the happiest man and become my wife?"

Riley couldn't believe the words that he was saying. She smiled from ear to ear and giggled a little. Even after so many years, he could still make her blush without trying to. 

"Of course. I love you." She exclaimed, throwing her arms around him. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and they kissed tentatively in the beautiful sunny morning. 

Finally, they were together. Finally, they didn't have to worry. Farkle had his Tutor. The Tutor.

THE END

HOPE YOU LIKED IT

THIS CHAPPIE WAS SUPER DUPER SHORT BUT I LOVED WRITING IT

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

BYE

Alli<3