Hello's and Goodbye's

Sorry I made you wait a bit longer than usual! It was literally due to laziness, I'm a bad person 

Btw, I decided to make things funner I'm gonna do song reccommendations every chapter! Incredibly random but I love hearing new music and getting suggestions from my friends so I hope you will too :)

This chapter's music suggestion: Chocolate by The 1975 - it's freaking insane!!

100 reads and 10 votes for the next chapter please :)

Leah xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously: 

A frustrated tear leaked out of my eye and I wiped at it harshly with the back of my hand, annoyed with myself.

Allowing my head to fall back onto the locker behind me, I closed my eyes, staying like that for a good few minutes until the squeaky sound of sneakers filled the hallway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Gracie?” Came an uncertain voice. Justin’s uncertain voice.

I didn’t reply, merely squeezing my eyes closed further as my head rested on my knees.

“Baby? What’s wrong?”

That did it.

“Don’t you dare. Don’t you fucking dare, Justin. How could you?!” I yelled, hastily standing up. He took a step back, raising his hands.

“W-What do you mean?” He stuttered, clearly avoiding eye contact and staring past me.

“Oh, do NOT play dumb with me, you sick bastard.” I spat, narrowing my eyes. “So, just how bad was our non-existent sex, Justin?” I raised my eyebrows, taking a step towards him.

He sighed, running a hand over his face and settling it in his hair.

“Gracie, I-,” He began, reaching for my hand. I yanked it away. “I’m so, so sorry. I obviously didn’t mean it, but you don’t understand! My friends, you don’t know them, they would have kept on and on at me if I didn’t…” He trailed off, clearly taking into account the extremely unimpressed expression that had settled on my face.

“Just stop.” I sighed, closing my eyes briefly and resting a hand on my forehead to try and soothe the killer migraine that was settling in.

“Gracie, please,” He babbled on. “Please, you have to believe me. I didn’t mean a word I said!” His voice rose in panic.

I merely looked at him for a few moments, taking in the worry lines and the deep frown etched onto this beautiful face.

Taking a deep breath, I spoke.

“You will go and you will tell your charming friends that everything you said was a lie.”

His eyes widened suddenly and he opened him mouth a few times before he eventually spoke.

“I-I can’t do that, Gracie…” He whispered, looking down as his hands.

“I beg your pardon?” My voice was venomous and my eyes were narrowed.

“If I do that, do you know what it’ll do to my reputation?” He asked.

“Oh, f*ck off with your stupid reputation! I don’t care about it! What I do care about is my reputation, which was once non-existent and now refers to me as a huge slut who is apparently crap at sex!” I laughed bitterly.