"You're killing me, Gracie"

Sorry this is so short but I thought you'd like it anyway because of the Jacie ;) or the Grustin... ew on second thoughts no

I listened to All That Matters while re-reading this and I suggest you do the same ;)

Next chapter is up in a few days!

Song reccommendation: Snow in California by Ariana Grande (my absolute fave girl singer ever I love her more than life)

Love you all,

Leah xxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twenty minutes later, I was making my way through the empty hallways to meet Lucca. So many thoughts were whirling around in my head. Did I have a crush on him? That was so eighth grade. Plus, I was dealing with all of this Justin stuff right now and I knew that I wasn’t completely over him. Sure, Lucca, was gorgeous but let’s face it, so is Justin. The main difference of course was that Lucca was actually nice to me – Justin could be horrific.

There was something about Justin though…

Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair when suddenly, my arm was grabbed and I squealed as I was pulled into a gloomy closet.

Justin stood there, arms crossed over his chest, glaring at me. I rolled my eyes, leaning against the wall. The closet was tiny so we were standing in close proximity and my heart began to beat a little faster.

“You’re so creepy.” I muttered.

“You’re so confusing.” He retaliated. I raised an eyebrow and he took a deep breath.

“You can’t do this to me, Gracie. I know I fucked up and I’m truly sorry but you can’t treat me like this when I saved you at that party! And you can’t just kiss me and then not speak to me for two weeks!” He cried, running a hand angrily through his hair.

“Look, I’m sorry Justin. I know what I did was wrong. But every time I look at you, I’m reminded of what you did to me and how this whole mess even began. I was nothing but a game to you Justin, a round of cat and mouse. At first I didn’t care that much, I thought it would be fun to play you at your own game but then it became more and I actually began to really like you. But you ruined that when you told your friends those lies and I was shunned in my school by friends I’ve known for years. THAT’S not fair, Justin. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go find Lucca.” I turned to leave but he clutched my wrist.

“Look me in the eye and tell me that that kiss a couple of weeks ago meant nothing to you.”

I stared at him, startled, and despite the dark lighting I could see the pain in his golden eyes.

“I… I can’t.” I sighed.

Suddenly, he grabbed my waist and pulled me harshly towards him, attaching his soft lips to mine. Of course, as soon as I felt his mouth against mine, I succumbed to his wishes and kissed him back, my previous speech melting away like any rational thoughts I had left. The kiss was rough and spilled our pent up emotions all over the small closet. My hands pulled harshly at Justin’s hair and he groaned into my mouth, pushing me against the wall and sliding his hands under my shirt, clutching my bare waist tightly. I bit his lip and tugged on it, causing him to moan and he hastily pulled my sweater over my head, dipping his head to plant kiss across my shoulders, neck and chest. I moaned at the contact, breathing heavily, my hands entangled in his hair.

“Tell me this doesn’t mean anything.” He breaths against my chest, his warm breath spreading over my heaving breasts, his hands reaching round and squeezing at my butt.

Suddenly, his hand reaches round to the clasp on my bra and my breath catches as the first catch is popped open.

“I… I have to go meet Lucca.” I sigh, kissing his lips harshly and grabbing his hand away.

He groans into the kiss, probably out of frustration before I pull away and shove my sweater back on, fixing myself up.

“You’re killing me, Gracie.” He mutters as he leans against the wall, lips swollen and hair in disarray. I’m taken back to our first date, our only date:

He was quiet for a moment before saying: “wanna get out of here?”

I knew what that meant.

He knew what that meant.

I stood up, walked around to his side of the table and bent over, whispering in his ear.

“I know what you want, Justin… but you’re not getting it tonight.”

I gently kissed the side of his neck and then went and sat back down.

“You’re killing me, Gracie.” He murmured, slightly flushed.

“Baby, I’m just getting started.” I winked.

I lean against him and give him a peck on the lips before leaving the closet, more confused than ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, comment and follow me please! It means a lot :) I've a feeling I'm gonna hit 30,000 reads soon which is incredible, I'll make sure the next chapter or the one after that is extra special as a thank-you for the amazing support so far :) xxx